Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR do you fear dying alone?

are you afraid of dying alone?

• Total voters
InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
having your decomposed corpse discovered several years after your poor little incel heart stop beating

having your decomposed corpse discovered several years after your poor little incel heart stop beating
No I don’t give two shits about it ,I will die alone I know that ,the world just hated me and didn’t liked me for no reason at all

I hope that I die alone so that nobody can posibly remember me in a bad way

Rather not be remembered than be remembered badly
could you elaborate?
aren't you already being remembered as a pathetic incel who died alone in their mom basement by society, can it possibly be any worse than that?

Annoying grey nigger, you are talking to a bunch of lone wolves. Go fuck Lizzo, since she is a fat nigger like you.

No I am not. Before it comes to that I am ready and willing to stand in front of a moving train

No I am not. Before it comes to that I am ready and willing to stand in front of a moving train
you have a specific age in mind?
or are you gonna do it in your 80s

I don't care, I've already accepted the fact that I'll die alone.

you have a specific age in mind?
or are you gonna do it in your 80s
no age, when the body starts breaking down and there is no return to decent life then im checking out of here.

fuck it, me i am ready even now but my copes still suffice so for now i enjoy them, but if things dont go my way them im saying fcuk it

Everyone has to face death on their own.

I hope that I die alone so that nobody can posibly remember me in a bad way
Same, also thinking about someone moving my lifeless body freaks me out. Death generally terrifies me.

Don't give a shit, but would prefer to die in nature tbh
In the woods or out in the open
I was thinking the same tbh no need for cleaning after and shit
let nature take care of the mess

Isn't being alive as a lonely men more terrifying?

Everyone has to face death on their own.
Unless you upload your brain on a pc if science will advance fast enough

no age, when the body starts breaking down and there is no return to decent life then im checking out of here.

fuck it, me i am ready even now but my copes still suffice so for now i enjoy them, but if things dont go my way them im saying fcuk it
but can you trust your older self to take the right measures when the time is up?

but can you trust your older self to take the right measures when the time is up?
Dude you call it quits before it reaches that point

I fear living into old age and having all the same problems I have now, but worse and also being old.

When we close our eyes for the last time and depart through the spiral vortex, everyone is alone. Everyone. Connection is only meaningful to make life enjoyable, but it's irrelevant at the time of death.

could you elaborate?
aren't you already being remembered as a pathetic incel who died alone in their mom basement by society, can it possibly be any worse than that?
I mean that I wanna die alone so that no one who really knew me is still alive

I live alone my entire life, it’s nothing new.