Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you feel happier browsing this site?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Ngl this forum is currently my only place for socialization [UWSL] :feelshaha: It’s also the only place where I can get a real laugh and express things that can’t be said elsewhere [/UWSL]

no i only get more depressed and its a reminder how sad my life is

No this forum is filled with retards, but still better than anywhere else

Not at all but its a cope :feelsohgod:

I'm just kinda on here because I still fit the description of an Incel and because this the only site I don't have to worry about staying quiet in order to not get banned. Watch, I'll demonstrate by saying something that would get me banned elsewhere. "I'm an Alabama nigger, and I wanna be free! Hell to the N double A C P!" :feelsdevil:

sometimes. But lots of time it makes me seethe. But in the end there is no proper replacement. Discord is too attention intensive and fast paced. Also too many fags there. Irl people are too cucked and you can't risk some fucker publicly exposing you.

I’m so happy to be here

If it wasn't for this forum I would have 0 people to talk to. The cherry on top is that people here broke free of normie NPC conditioning and are actually sane/real about the clown state of the world. Thanks brocels :feelsokman:

”I’m so happy to be here”

Not until I...handle a personal matter.

Neutral tbh. Some threads are entertaining. Mainly the high IQ, theoretical and philosophical ones. Like blkpillpress for example.

Yes because this is the only place I can talk to people who are not NPCs

Not really, but it makes my existence (rotting) more tolerable

I wouldn't say happier, but knowing that there are plenty of guys who are as depressed and hopeless than me makes me feel better, bc I know I'm not alone in this situation

Yes
Since i have joined im laughing every day, sometimes to the point of tears and my sides hurt no cap

You guys are helping me cope with my inceldom i remember i was banned and i was so sad :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:i love you brocels (no homo) :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: Except glowies you can GTFO and give this methhead child molester pikachu a nice blowie you glowie

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

GIVE IT A NICE BLOWIE YOU GLOWIE

34781.jpg
Pikachu HAS HIGHER SMV THAN ALL THIS FORUM COMBINED HE MOGGS US WHILE WE ROT STACY AND BECKY ARE HUMPED BY THAT MOTHEFUKER IN ALL 8 HOLES:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:uu

Not always but I usually find this place amusing and a bit comforting

Nope, but this is part of how I cope with boredom and having almost no social life

it does feel good to see others' opinions that reflect my own have a place on the internet. especially considering how unfriendly the rest of the internet is to these ideas

I love your company, guys. Most amazing community I've seen so far. :feelsYall:

Forum was better when Yui was here.

This place makes me feel worse.

I feel educated.

You retards are my only friends

Nothing on this trashy planet can make me happy.

I'm just kinda on here because I still fit the description of an Incel and because this the only site I don't have to worry about staying quiet in order to not get banned. Watch, I'll demonstrate by saying something that would get me banned elsewhere. "I'm an Alabama nigger, and I wanna be free! Hell to the N double A C P!" :feelsdevil:
This exactly 100%

This exactly 100%
I'm currently not able to upload anything to YouTube right now because I have a Community Guidelines strike on my channel. You know what caused them to give me that for "Hate Speech"? A meme video from a year and a half ago, of course. :feelsping:

schadenfraude

Ngl this forum is currently my only place for socialization [UWSL]:feelshaha: It’s also the only place where I can get a real laugh and express things that can’t be said elsewhere [/UWSL]

I'm currently not able to upload anything to YouTube right now because I have a Community Guidelines strike on my channel. You know what caused them to give me that for "Hate Speech"? A meme video from a year and a half ago, of course. :feelsping:
Lmaoo, Bro shits a joke today, the thing that posses me off THE Most over anything else bruh is how weak so many mfers are to words.

I just simply cannot understand how you can live your life in such a privliged, sheltered way, that you genuinely get upset because someone used a word.

I've not yet been able to make one motherfucker see my pov, that words inky have power because people think they do.

If you went back to Rome and called someone ANY INSULTING WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE , nothing would happen they wouldn't even know what you are talking about, because they give that word no power (and because they don't understand English but still my point stands)

I browse here sitting in misery.

i love it. I feel happiest when I am free to say how much I hate my life, and how small my penis is, because getting that shit off your chest without getting bullied, while in turn, being able to ban sex-havers, fags, and braggarts feels good man. It's like everything normies understand about social hierarchies is the opposite here.

You can vent , complain and disguss freely Here .

Btw @BlkPillPres seems to Be Back :bigbrain:

Lmaoo, Bro shits a joke today, the thing that posses me off THE Most over anything else bruh is how weak so many mfers are to words.

I just simply cannot understand how you can live your life in such a privliged, sheltered way, that you genuinely get upset because someone used a word.

I've not yet been able to make one motherfucker see my pov, that words inky have power because people think they do.

If you went back to Rome and called someone ANY INSULTING WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE , nothing would happen they wouldn't even know what you are talking about, because they give that word no power (and because they don't understand English but still my point stands)
I wish just having a conversation with a coworker about this last night. I told her I hate that I have to say shit like "The N word" in order to not risk losing my job, and she said "You mean nigger?". I said "Yeah, you're allowed to say it because of your skin color; but I will get in trouble if I say it just because of my skin color."