Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you feel like foids have been conspiring against you all of your life?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Do you feel like foids have been conspiring against you all of your life?

• Yes, I feel that foids have been conspiring against me all my life.

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No, I don’t feel that foids have been conspiring against me all my life.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Foids typically hate on incels, want to get back at them and make them suffer. For some reason, they do this whilst we do not even notice them and are fine just being alone. Women cause all our problems, they humiliate us and they want to see us suffer. They show their true nature to us, and act all nice with the chads. Kill these mfers ! Exterminate these rats, cancer cells, viruses !

Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator GIF by Filmin

Not exactly conspiring against me. They are just biologically wired to be disgusted by ugly men. I have come to accept it over the last few years. Now I just need to find good ways to cope with that and fulfill my sexual and romantic desires outside of a traditional relationship.

I wish it was only foids.
But men conspire against me too.

But it does bother me more that females have conspired against me because the only thing I ever wanted was a girlfriend.

I don’t care about money, I don’t care about possessions.
I just want a girlfriend.

My view on foids is that they are less intelligent animals

yeah, they've bullied me my entire life no matter what i've done for them, or what colour their skin is.

Not exactly conspiring against me. They are just biologically wired to be disgusted by ugly men. I have come to accept it over the last few years. Now I just need to find good ways to cope with that and fulfill my sexual and romantic desires outside of a traditional relationship.
Yeah but - guys don’t universally hate ugly and fat foids.

It wasn’t until I was in my late 20’s, that I finally realized that, “Hey, bullies only pick on weird males - fat and ugly foids are never bullied.”

I'm invisible to them. I was bullied by them a few times for my looks in school, but not in my adult life.

Less a conspiracy and more an uncoordinated collective effort from majority of normies to look down and try to disturb or otherwise negatively condition me socially or otherwise. I thank god I have a broad frame and average height or I would have probably been physically bullied during my school years too I was despised and still am no matter what location I am at from warehouses to whitecollar places yadayada.

Not always directly, but foids have 100% conspired to turn soyciety towards degeneracy and BBC immigration