Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you feel that Jordan Peterson is a "hero" to incels?

Do you feel that Jordan Peterson is a "hero" to incels?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 33 82.5%

• Total voters
A foid directing movies - no wonder Hollywood is desperate for a new villain! Look out - here come the big bad incels, hide all the blonde foids!

Wonder if he acts or is it true tears. Shed some tears mane

No, since their definition of an "incel" is anyone who isn't immediately bluepilled; most blackpillers know him for triggering Redditor soy types and not much else. :feelskek:

Piers Morgan looks like typical shit looking bully

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT OLD CHILD MOLESTER!? HE LOOKS EPPSTEIN MAIN KIDDIE FIDDLER ALIKE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Jordan Peterson has basically become the new Andrew Tate. Andrew Tate was taken off of social media platforms, and the Jew run media now has Jordan Peterson targeted as the newest leader of incels.

A foid named Olivia Wilde directed a movie, which features an insane male character that was based off of Jordan Peterson.

And now Jordan Peterson's name is everywhere.

Just like Kim Kardashian - I can't tell you why the guy is famous.
It's funny like a large portion of my bullies are smaller than me now :lul::lul::lul: I am not having broad shoulders but stronger than avarage man and fuckin 120 kg

Piers Morgan called us, "weirdo loaner men - despicable in many ways." - yet a fat niggress like Lizzo is promoted by the Jew run media.

Fat nigger

Lizzo

The despicable and weird foids in Piers Morgan's country feel free to grow fat like this foid from Plymouth:

Plymouth landwhale

Fuck Olivia Wilde :feelsree: imagine being a spoiled ass foid, you have no relation to the average person let alone the average male and you're bashing incels, meanwhile you live life on Wii Sports tutorial mode because you were born into wealth and all you had to do was suck Steven Spielberg's cock to be in the next blockbuster, truly dispicable

No, he is another anti white gatekeeper for Jews.

The guy absolutely refuses to do the one and only thing that would actually help young white males succeed in today’s world which is to teach them to have racial pride once again and to work as one against our many enemies whom first and foremost are Jews.

He should be an hero instead

yes in a sense in which Andrew Tate was a representative for the redpill community for normies i can see him be the representative for us for normies but obviously he is not blackpilled enough +

The guy absolutely refuses to do the one and only thing that would actually help young white males succeed in today’s world which is to teach them to have racial pride once again and to work as one against our many enemies whom first and foremost are Jews.
it has to be watered down and socially acceptable/politically correct otherwise it wouldnt reach that many people because he wouldnt have the platforms that he has (banned or cancelled)

Also thats the perception of the left of him to he doesnt seem to wave the flag for us constantly everywhere

No, he called us losers before. An incel doesn’t forget

he's a hypocrite and a whining cunt I don't want anything to do with this faggot. he was always cringe.

Fuck Olivia Wilde :feelsree: imagine being a spoiled ass foid, you have no relation to the average person let alone the average male and you're bashing incels, meanwhile you live life on Wii Sports tutorial mode because you were born into wealth and all you had to do was suck Steven Spielberg's cock to be in the next blockbuster, truly dispicable
Legendary avatar.

that whore needs to be violently raped

No, I think he's a red-pilled, gaslighting kike. :feelsjuice:

:yes:

Kinda. He is trying to help young broken men and incels are like that tbh

Just because he has a modicum of sympathy for us don't make him no hero.

He's pretty anti incel.