Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you get mad when you hear the curry accent

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
Curry accent is so fucking annoying they speak like fucking retards
No one can even understand them

Us Latinos have the best voice we are high t voice moggers

While whites are faggots they speak like one to

Asians are just so low t when they speak annoying nigers

Last edited:
Yeah, curries should stop learning English

send bobs and vagene
124573280 256 k17909

No, I hate disgusting spics, with their greasy taco faces and toilet cleaning jobs

are you an infiltrator

I sometimes sound like a currycel when I try to talk in english

Last edited:
Im white so, that response doesnt even make sense, GrAY taco kid. Try harder. Less cleaning toilets and mowing lawns, more using your teeny brain
Keep coping mayo cel even your own girs don't want ya in 2024 even your own sister makes thirst edits of Chad Ramirez
View: https://youtu.be/y737bhqW5KE?si=144h8J8dOuvgM6LG

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/pUD17zuKif0?si=MaN4en_EjuwwIj-i

"Bbbbut pure Europeans mogs" while your girls are getting their ass tatted of a dark triad Latino

I hate seeing Indians on the internet general. On social media you know the gimmick or crypto accounts are some dirty pahjeet behind them, they also post meaning less posts on anything and have their poojet flag on their names. I watch a video of India thankful I was not born there. I knew a Mexican guy who traveled to India to visit some factories, he said it was dirty and disgusting as fuck not even Mexico is that bad in its worse places.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/woqCCpVjefc

Dnr, you're a faggot for some random serial killer, pathetic.
"O noo I can't handle the mog from the superior Latino race I must cope by calling op a faggot"
arrogant GIF

"O noo I can't handle the mog from the superior Latino face I must cope by calling op a faggot"
arrogant GIF
There is nothing superior about Latinos, you are Americas toilet. Country, and people. And of course you're an anime fag too. Keep digging...

it's funny accent

There is nothing superior about Latinos, you are Americas toilet. Country, and people. And of course you're an anime fag too. Keep digging...
anime+mexican male equals Gay

Latin fags vs CurryFags who cares. U both look like brown turds to me kek. Atleast the curryTurds has an IT/Doctor job to cope with while Fernandez is breaking his back in construction

>Spicxican saying all of this.

Granted, you guys are a bit more tolerable; I'll give you that.

No. I feel lifefuel with curries because if I seen one working in a gas station, I know they will sell me alcohol without muh 21maxxed

Last edited:
Im white so, that response doesnt even make sense, GrAY taco kid. Try harder. Less cleaning toilets and mowing lawns, more using your teeny brain
u cooked him alive

Low iq

Yes it's the most annoying accent

Especially currywhore ones: I was waiting in line at Chick-Fil-A(fast food chain in the US) & when they were calling out the order numbers, I genuinely wanted to rip off my fucking ears & shove it in their mouths.

OKE DOKE SEND BOB AND VAGIN BRO

their accents are worser than tinnitus