Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do You Go Out By Yourself?

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Who else here likes to take themselves on outings to restaurants, movies, and other places alone since you don't have anyone to go with anyways?

I'm a shut-in unfortunately.

On the rare occasion I have to venture out I usually end up drinking, otherwise I became anxious and angry. Hate being around normfags

Yes, I still try to intrect with the outside world. Though its dissapointing and tiring. But sometimes I do get to witness some glimpsses of awakening in society, which give me little hope.

I don't go to restaurants generally, I find them a bit dull

don't watch movies either

if I go outside for fun, it's usually bc I enjoy stretching my legs and moving around rather than staying at home. I don't think there's much out there that I actually care about or want to go and see

Never. I'd be too anxious around all the normies and sex havers, in groups.

Yes, I had a whole PUA phase a while back when I'd go clubbing and to bars by myself in an attempt to pick up girls. Led to either a bunch of meaningless chitchat or better yet getting yelled at by women. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

So embarrassing when the girls would be like "where are your friends at?" and I'd always lie and say they went home early, kek. Those were the days :feelskek:

Must have been one year I didn't