Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today I was asked out by the girl who uses me as her uber

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
NOW BEFORE YOU HIT THAT REPORT BUTTON JUST HEAR ME OUT

Today the girl who uses me as her uber(check thread below to know who she is) asked me if I wanted to go watch a new movie(Road House) with her friends and their boyfriends(Two other girls and their bfs). She said since I only watch English movies she thought I might wanna go. I just finish a Physics paper today so I am still kinda processing the entire event.

I probably think she invited me since she didn't want to be left among the couples and I guess I was the only guy friend she had.

Should I go brocels ? I have nothing better to do and it has been ages since I have to the movies. Maybe it will do my head some good too. Going out, talking with people and all that shenanigan. I am not really sure.

Thread :

Not sure if it's more of a volcel behavior or bragging tbh :feelssus:

Might as well.

Maybe you’ll ascend and be able to leave inceldom.

Try not to be a cuck

Go and try to ascend nigger! Atleast take the chance.

No foid ever invite me to shit so u should try while you have an opportunity.

Try it. Sounds like you want to. If it sucks, just decline next time.

PS maybe this is her way of repaying you for driving her home

Up to you. Could be a set up or maybe its a chance to ascend

She’s gonna bring you so they can all laugh at you the entire time faggot cuck

idk is it a good movie

If she is looks matched to you, give it a try. Don't act desperate and start sucking me toes. Be a little reserved.

All the Best

Bro she for sure loves you bro, if she is respecting you while talking

A girl wants to go watch a movie with her friends bruh

She doesn't want me to do her
bruh she still considers you socially acceptable enough to have around her friends. fakecel trait tbh :feelswhat:

It doesn't count unless it's 1-on-1. She's taking you on a group date so 4 other people can heckle and cockblock you. Gay af, you'd not be a volcel for refusing, but you would be a cuck for driving her around and not even getting this much out of it.

NOW BEFORE YOU HIT THAT REPORT BUTTON JUST HEAR ME OUT

Today the girl who uses me as her uber(check thread below to know who she is) asked me if I wanted to go watch a new movie(Road House) with her friends and their boyfriends(Two other girls and their bfs). She said since I only watch English movies she thought I might wanna go. I just finish a Physics paper today so I am still kinda processing the entire event.

I probably think she invited me since she didn't want to be left among the couples and I guess I was the only guy friend she had.

Should I go brocels ? I have nothing better to do and it has been ages since I have to the movies. Maybe it will do my head some good too. Going out, talking with people and all that shenanigan. I am not really sure.

Thread :
I'd say go for it but don't pay for anything. Also, don't allow her to use you like a faggot.

Here is what you should do:
Kick Lucy GIF

If she is looks matched to you, give it a try. Don't act desperate and start sucking me toes. Be a little reserved.
I am always reserved so shouldn't be an issue for me. Infact she herself asked me why I was serious and reserved all the time.

Last edited:
bruh she still considers you socially acceptable enough to have around her friends. fakecel trait tbh :feelswhat:
It doesn't count unless it's 1-on-1. She's taking you on a group date so 4 other people can heckle and cockblock you. Gay af, you'd not be a volcel for refusing, but you would be a cuck for driving her around and not even getting this much out of it.

People overreacting.
It’s not uncommon for females to ask a sub-5 to join them in a group activity out of pity

Today I was asked out by the girl
THE STATE OF .IS IN 2024 JFLL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
@failednormie_ @Max Doltman @Vendetta @DarkStarDown @FakeFakecel @Biowaste Removal @xkcdCleftcel
@ItsovERfucks

I am always reserved so shouldn't be an issue for me. Infact she herself asked me why I was serious and reserved all the time.
Bro if she didn't show any signs in that Rehab Room videos. She literally likes you bro.

Bro if she didn't show any signs in that Rehab Room videos. She literally likes you bro.
Well there's another angle to this non curries won't understand. I am a Meat Eating Bengali(grew up and live in Mumbai though). She is a Tamil Brahmin. She also isn't the type to fuck before marriage aka not a whore. I doubt she would ever do anything her parents won't let her and I doubt they would accept a Meat eater Non brahmin as their son in law kek. It's as I said. I am the only male friend available to her. That's why she asked me.

Well there's another angle to this non curries won't understand. I am a Meat Eating Bengali(grew up and live in Mumbai though). She is a Tamil Brahmin. She also isn't the type to fuck before marriage aka not a whore. I doubt she would ever do anything her parents won't let her and I doubt they would accept a Meat eater Non brahmin as their son in law kek. It's as I said. I am the only male friend available to her. That's why she asked me.
Just become vegetarian bro. What the fuck!! Can't you do that for your partner???

You Bengalis got cucked by your diet always anyway

I doubt she would ever do anything her parents won't let her and I doubt they would accept a Meat eater Non brahmin as their son in law kek.
They don't care much if you are rich and vegetarian. I am telugu Bhramin and lost of inter caste marriages happened in my family

How could you know she is not a whore lol Most innocent girl do gangbang for money, I can't trust any woman, even if a girl is virgin it mean nothing anymore.

But man try and you will see, this forum isn't mandatory to rules your private life, if it fail and you discover she is a used good, at least you will have a good story to tell here.
Good luck

Just become vegetarian bro. What the fuck!! Can't you do that for your partner???
It's not possible. I can't let go meat boyo. No non veg ever can. Once you go non veg you can never go back.

Go for it bro

It's not possible. I can't let go meat boyo. No non veg ever can. Once you go non veg you can never go back.
You Bengalis got cucked by your shitty non-veg diet. While Gujjus were vegetarian and became rich as fuck

Even you if you ever have that Hyderabadi Biriyani will become a hardcore non veg. Plus I don't wanna leave meat.
Never!!!

If child rape felt really really pleasurable would you do it? Same principle here, sensory pleasure does not justify suffering of innocents

And Gujjus also became skinnyfat midgets who can't even join Army.
Are are rich at least. Bengal became commie and destroyed their economy

If child rape felt really really pleasurable would you do it? Same principle here, sensory pleasure does not justify suffering of innocents
You know it's not the same lmao.