Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today I was asked out by the girl who uses me as her uber

GO AHEAD MAN, WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU!

Ok, UbER drivER

Last edited:
@brazi Are tamil brahmins still trad?

Last edited:
NOW BEFORE YOU HIT THAT REPORT BUTTON JUST HEAR ME OUT

Today the girl who uses me as her uber(check thread below to know who she is) asked me if I wanted to go watch a new movie(Road House) with her friends and their boyfriends(Two other girls and their bfs). She said since I only watch English movies she thought I might wanna go. I just finish a Physics paper today so I am still kinda processing the entire event.

I probably think she invited me since she didn't want to be left among the couples and I guess I was the only guy friend she had.

Should I go brocels ? I have nothing better to do and it has been ages since I have to the movies. Maybe it will do my head some good too. Going out, talking with people and all that shenanigan. I am not really sure.

Thread :
YES. Go with her. You might actually ascend.

Local brocels will probably be very agressive towards you, but just ignore them. You have real chance to ascend, dont waste that!

Because we lack the numbers to fight back. Also it was the Pakistani Army and their Colloborators(Rajkars). Bengali Muslims have the same genes and eat meat and they apprently butchered 100,000 Indian Muzzies for not speaking Bengali kek.

I can't say for everyone person. I have never even been in Bengal anytime lmao.

But my dad and me were definitely way higher T than the Gujjews who resided with us(I lived in a Gujjew colony). Even in his fifties my dad is strong, robust and has masculature left. I had my T levels checked due to certain medical complications and it was 929 ng/dl. I concur with this finding with emperical evidence. While my gujju peers gave way to pouchiness and belly fat as they grew I am still lean and whipcord.
Bro I am not saying Bengalis are inferior or something. I am just saying other vegetarian states are better than you, so being vegetarian won't limit you.

Most of my favorite people are Bengalis like Sandeep Sanyal

Not really. They were conquered by Uzbeks from Central Asia. Also same happened to Rajasthanis and most North Indians kek.
But most of them did not convert to Islam like your Buddhists did. Jains and Hindus later reconquered those mullas

you're a cuck shes gonna use you and you're gonna be a third wheel

ii

i don't know but their foids surely cuck them :feelskek:
Are tamil Bhramins really castist or the people just jealous of their success

ii

i don't know but their foids surely cuck them :feelskek:
Right? Bhramins marry out of their caste all the time more than other "OBC" communities.

Bhramins also cuck others right? I mean all the Mani Ratnam movies have brahmins marring non-brahmins

Right? Bhramins marry out of their caste all the time more than other "OBC" communities.

Bhramins also cuck others right? I mean all the Mani Ratnam movies have brahmins marring non-brahmins
I'm too retarded to know anything actually. mani and kamal movies are scripted to make Dravidians coom and make them a fan

i used to hear that many bram foids are doing that.

What about this?
i think men are casteist bcoz they think they have superior intellect and European genes. but i mean look at their achievements. also a group called parsi have jew level Iq and diseases that are highly common in jews.

i think men are casteist bcoz they think they have superior intellect and European genes. but i mean look at their achievements. also a group called parsi have jew level Iq and diseases that are highly common in jews.
Ok.

What about this?
i think men are casteist bcoz they think they have superior intellect and European genes. but i mean look at their achievements. also a group called parsi have jew level Iq and diseases that are highly comolmo
What about this?
but I don't know if they actually ruined india. this retarded country don't have IQ to improve anyway.i think they judt coping thinking they would be good if they didn't create castes. castes would have existed anyway because of % of foreign genes.

Today the girl who uses me as her uber(check thread below to know who she is) asked me if I wanted to go watch a new movie(Road House) with her friends and their boyfriends(Two other girls and their bfs). She said since I only watch English movies she thought I might wanna go. I just finish a Physics paper today so I am still kinda processing the entire event.

I probably think she invited me since she didn't want to be left among the couples and I guess I was the only guy friend she had.

Should I go brocels ? I have nothing better to do and it has been ages since I have to the movies. Maybe it will do my head some good too. Going out, talking with people and all that shenanigan. I am not really sure.

Thread :
Yes you should go. It is time for you to ascend. I will also report you.

THE STATE OF .IS IN 2024 JFLL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
@failednormie_ @Max Doltman @Vendetta @DarkStarDown @FakeFakecel @Biowaste Removal @xkcdCleftcel
@ItsovERfucks
dude has to be normie. this is a brag

you're a cuck shes gonna use you and you're gonna be a third wheel
thats why he needs to find out and call her on her shit of using him and find out if she wants more like relationship/sex

in bold only guy she knows lol @edgelordcel

If you don’t go you are a fakecel and a volcel who should be banned. At least go and get friend zoned to further prove the black pill.

Thread :
Go for it man, we wish you luck