Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you go to the gym brocel?

• Thread starter YouArentBlackPilled
  • Start date
YouArentBlackPilled

YouArentBlackPilled

Pro-Femicide
-
Title.

What's your pr for bench?

Right now 315 But it was more impressive when i hit 280lb at 16

I was a gym rat in my early years teenager

Ur avatar i use to have it as my youtube avatar in 2012 good times

I don't take it that srsly anymore
I also never test my PR but I would guess 215-225

Don't want to spend my days in agonizing pain seeing mind-numbingly hot women working out around me, and niggas that mog me hell and back...

the gym is boring as shit

I don’t have a gym membership, I work out at home with a pair of 45lb dumbbells I have but I really should, otherwise I run, diet is probably 95% of the equation

Dont think ill ever will, unless i can sense a big krieg/ societal collapse incoming ill start doing cardio, not lifting.

Also, no gym for your face

and me and my bud what we used to do before yutube got cucked , we used to search "family vlog" and sort by latest, usually there would be lots of kids teenagers and familymen making some vlogs for 100 subscribers or less ,and we would leave massive paragraphs with death threats describing how violently we would kill their kids LOL it was the best

Don't want to spend my days in agonizing pain seeing mind-numbingly hot women working out around me, and niggas that mog me hell and back...
Truth, I see it all the time

MV5BMTQ0Mjg0NjY3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI2NDgwMw V1

Why doesn't anyone talk about their run times but instead how much they can life?

I could do like 100 kg bench. But I quit now because of shit hip genetics.

no. but i do some workout at home.

My hip flexors are bad too I cant barbell squat Proper at all
I tried for 1.5 years to improve my squat, but in the end it was barely any better. I could only go above parallel in any variation. Also I got injured and needed hip surgery because of my shit genetics. I was training in a powerlifting gym as well so I couldn’t cope with my situation, being the only one who can’t even do a proper squat.

I tried for 1.5 years to improve my squat, but in the end it was barely any better. I could only go above parallel in any variation. Also I got injured and needed hip surgery because of my shit genetics. I was training in a powerlifting gym as well so I couldn’t cope with my situation, being the only one who can’t even do a proper squat.
I have a huge scar on my hand from squat rack when i first new to it. I bailed with the bar on my back and it slammed my hand into the rack And the bar was cheese grating my hand as it went down

Been gymmaxxing for over 23 years now and while I am now an oldcel at 44, I am actually stronger then I have ever been before, relative to my body weight and size (6'3, 220 lbs). My personal best on the bench was about 15 years ago when I was around 320 lbs and I hit 7 reps at 335. I probably could have busted out a one rep max at 400 but I didn't want to risk injury. I have been using the Smith Machine since I strained a pec about ten years ago and can max around 290 on a good day.