Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you guys believe in the flat earth?

• Thread starter blackpilledhero
  • Start date
B

blackpilledhero

Recruit
★★★
they were talking about it over on looksmax and wonder what you guys thought from a redpilled view? (I think they could be trolling).

http://looksmax.net/Thread-LOL-The-Earth-is-FLAT-We-ve-been-lied-to-on-a-GRAND-SCALE-NASA-STAY-OUT

No. Don't be stupid.

zeddemore_01.jpg

"If there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say."

no, but it's coming from someone who wanna bone his own sis

Not exactly but they do have some points about stuff

No. I'm not a fucking lunatic

no

i do think its purposely being pushed out there to be associated with alternative thinking/conspiracies (guilt by association) - so if you were to say the 9/11 story has some questionable stories you're met with you must also believe the earth is flat...question one story that's mostly agreed on you must also believe we're living on a flat landmass in space with a giant turtle supporting this all.

i've seen some youtubers who disagree with flat earth met with really negative comments from tons of empty youtube (bot) accounts and downvotes in mass, it's almost better to not even mention them just with how much you get attacked

Where I do agree with flat earthers is that NASA has likely told us a bunch of bullshit.

Like Eddie Bravo says, look into it. But no, I don't.

no. Allah said so in the Quran as well as the Sahabah. the moon is a sphere. why would the earth not be?

but primarily that it was said in the Quran and Sunnah. https://islamqa.info/en/118698

oh my god, why is this even asked

Trololol no ofc

cope.

Grotesque said:
Where I do agree with flat earthers is that NASA has likely told us a bunch of bullshit.

yea just like the moon landing shit, like i dont deny the fact that they landed on the moon, but the photos that they took are probably fake.

Tucker just equated flat earthers with circumcision activists so suddenly I feel like I ought to give flat earth theory a serious consideration.

I don't think he genuinely meant it tho, it's prob some crazy 5D chess to get people talking about circumcision so they unify against it.
That way the left can fight the Jews and the right can join in, because if the right starts the fight against them the left will defend the Jews.

Of course!

I'm a flearther!

Only a fool would believe the zog establishment!

Things are stranger than you can possibly imagine.

In fact, just the #1 proof is enough...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7pd-TH-grI

The rest is just gravy.

BTW, it you take IT out of gravity,

It turns into gravy.