Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys have houseplants and or gardens?

ChudMaxxed

ChudMaxxed

Greycel
Ill make a Garden hopefully this spring, But I do have some Houseplants I got Some Venus-Flytraps, Microgreens, and thats about it but it keeps me entertained And I like watching the Venus-Flytraps eat bugs lol and I like looking at my microgreens think of them as a forest and also eating them but yeah thats about it.

I tried but they all die around me no matter how much things i do right, I guess plants dont want to be affiliated with me either

it's pointless, only taking up space on the window sill

No fed i live in a bunker
Microgreens woud do very well as a survival food there easy to take care of and farm and you could eat them with or without a garden.

Thank for the tip chud
also you can plant them anywhere there not picky you could put them in anything (Container Wise.) And they'll grow I use Milk Jugs for mine and they only require a little bit of light and or sun just Plant, Spray (They also dont require that much water just some and a little bit of moisture.) And put a ziploc bag over them so they can sprout up they sprout up in 1-3 days aswell and also give them a little bit of wind or a fan to strengthen them.