Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you guys like to go on walks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
I went for a walk at my local park and it's a huge park so it was a good walk and I also got myself a coffee walks are a good cope when you are a neet

Very much so, but only so long as I am alone and it's in nature. I need to be where no one else can see me. I like to pace in my yard that way.
I used to live in urban areas and could never go for walks because diversity would have meant I would be another murder statistic.
I appreciate having access to a yard, and even a long and secluded driveway.
I especially like to try and find bugs or birds nests. I enjoy seeing animals. It's always rewarding to indulge in an innocent whim now and again.
Anytime you can take pleasure in something that hasn't been commodified and sold back to you is when you are most free. :feelscomfy::feelsautistic:

Yeah. Although I find it difficult nowadays because even at night, people are out and being annoying. And I much enjoy walking during Autumn and Winter rather than the warmer seasons. But it helps, I go through the woods, every street. It is my only way of exploring the world truly.

Very much so, but only so long as I am alone and it's in nature. I need to be where no one else can see me. I like to pace in my yard that way.
I used to live in urban areas and could never go for walks because diversity would have meant I would be another murder statistic.
I appreciate having access to a yard, and even a long and secluded driveway.
I especially like to try and find bugs or birds nests. I enjoy seeing animals. It's always rewarding to indulge in an innocent whim now and again.
Anytime you can take pleasure in something that hasn't been commodified and sold back to you is when you are most free. :feelscomfy::feelsautistic:
Just wait and see going to the park will cost money:feelsohgod:

i like taking walks, too bad i get mogged everywhere i go:feelsbadman:
Need to start to low inhib maxxing and just pretty much ignore them tbh

I usually walk around my neighborhood, there's a pond nearby my house as well I occasionally go to

I like walking to my fridge,toilet(unless piss bottle handy) and bed : :feelsLSD:

Yeah there's a huge lake in my town. I have some secret spots to chill and smoke weed if I feel like being outside.