Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you guys sleep naked?

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Light for all the world!
-
I like sleeping naked because i read somewhere that its good for bloodflow. What about you guys?

Underpants and t-shirt, I have tried sleeping without t-shirt but it felt weird as fuck

I sleep without a t-shirt

i live in arizona so its a given.

idk i find it disgusting and icky. I only wear underwear to bed though, shirt or pants to bed is so fucking uncomfortable

I sleep with just my underwear on, but that's my default outfit for the day as well.

Fully naked. Easier to fap that way.

I have to sleep naked bc tropical country

nah i sleep in my vortigaunt onesie

Yeah. My dad's advice was to "never do it unless there's a woman next to you", but I guess that doesn't apply to me.

no, my apartment has cockroaches and i dont want cockroaches crawling on my dick

Yes, if only I had someone to sleep next to with.

no, i wear pajama pants and shirt, sometimes sweater

no, I would have wet dreams every night

I sleep in clothes.

yes on weekdays
no on weekends cuz my mom likes to bust into my room unannounced and even then she saw me naked as a child it still feels weird when my parents see me naked even though theyve told me they have no problems with it

yep, i like letting my junk breathe, also no reason to where boxers to sleep lmao.

my body is disgusting i don't even want to see it to remind myself how hideous i am

I wear pajamas and a shirt is optional depending how cold it is. Sleeping naked means your ass cheeks and nuts are sweating on your blankets and sheets.

Yes. Specially since I fucked up my fan.