Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys think that the minimum age to join this forum should be lowered to 16

• Thread starter StoicDownSynromekid
  • Start date

Do you guys think that the minimum age to join this forum should be lowered to 16

• yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • no

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

StoicDownSynromekid

Banned
-
Do you guys think that the minimum age to join this forum should be lowered to 16

No, definitely not.

That would probably also create legal issues.

Personally joined the site when I was 18, but knew it was over at 13.

Raise it to 35.

I think 18 is fine.

Undoubtedly you could get genuine users at 16-18 but it will allow too many fakecels, it would be interesting to see high schoolcels rant about their day and stuff, seeing stacy hanging out with chad in school while they miss out on teen love and stuff.

I think 18 is fine.

Undoubtedly you could get genuine users at 16-18 but it will allow too many fakecels, it would be interesting to see high schoolcels rant about their day and stuff, seeing stacy hanging out with chad in school while they miss out on teen love and stuff.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Bro you're probably going to get banned.

All of us were technically incels from the moment we started wanting sex, but it's not good to say you can't ascend when you're only 16.
bluepilled lol

Bro you're probably going to get banned.

All of us were technically incels from the moment we started wanting sex, but it's not good to say you can't ascend when you're only 16.
its over there is no way i can delete the thread

Nah, it should be much higher infact.

its over there is no way i can delete the thread

This is probably why this forum should take being an "adults only" place a little more seriously. You're so young, you couldn't even think this through. There's so much you have yet to learn before you start making absolutist claims like "I'm probably never having sex."

bluepilled lol
Nigga, you're literally a kid. I agree that highschool is hell for us, and that you can be an incel at 16, but you don't really know that. You need to be out trying quite a bit more before you come here as a cope.

This is probably why this forum should take being an "adults only" place a little more seriously. You're so young, you couldn't even think this through. There's so much you have yet to learn before you start making absolutist claims like "I'm probably never having sex."
This exactly.

its impossible to enforce this :feelsjuice: although anyone younger than 21 shouldn't really be taken seriously

Nigga, you're literally a kid. I agree that highschool is hell for us, and that you can be an incel at 16, but you don't really know that. You need to be out trying quite a bit more before you come here as a cope.

This exactly.
no nigga ive been asked if i am mentally disabled ,by my looks

If you are a 17 year old incel, I would say I wish you the best, I hated high school but also wish I could go back, its a unique social environment you are never going to get again ever pretty much.

If you are a 17 year old incel, I would say I wish you the best, I hated high school but also wish I could go back, its a unique social environment you are never going to get again ever pretty much.
thanks man

Your conversation didn't load.

No 25 years minimum that is when your fucking life is over if youre still a virgin.

But it could be lowered to 16 for schizophrenic and autistic black males, they are funny :feelskek: and they will never get laid or feel real woman love anyways.

18 is fine,, not like theres anything to stop underage users from just lying

No, under 18s bully me for being over 30 and being incel

I already knew it was over at 13 and I first stumbled across this website at 15.

Yes, newborn infants should be allowed to post here in fact

No 25 years minimum that is when your fucking life is over if youre still a virgin.
19/20 Is the highest I would say 25 is way too high, I am 21 and nothing is going to change in between 21 to 25 for me.

19/20 Is the highest I would say 25 is way too high, I am 21 and nothing is going to change in between 21 to 25 for me.
Brutally fucking over. I had hopes at age 20, now I am 34. If noone had sex during school it is over.

Brutally fucking over. I had hopes at age 20, now I am 34. If noone had sex during school it is over.
I still have that hope too I guess but I have no social ways to meet a girl or anything.

Dating apps won't work for a manlet.

My only hope is discordmaxxing or geomaxxing I think.

I still have that hope too I guess but I have no social ways to meet a girl or anything.

Dating apps won't work for a manlet.

My only hope is discordmaxxing or geomaxxing I think.
Hope it works out.

I heard asian women dates sub 5 men just to enter their country, leech of them and cheat on them jfl.

16 would be good

Hope it works out.
I appreciate that thank you.
I heard asian women dates sub 5 men just to enter their country, leech of them and cheat on them jfl.
I have heard stuff like this too, I hear not to bring them back to your country as they become westernised.

Indonesia could be good, less saturated due to language barrier however the language is one of the easiest languages in the world to learn, indonesia is also a nice sunny country, just have to not get tsunamimaxxed on :giga:

I also think discordmaxxing is underrated and not talked about enough on here, in the right servers and communities I think your odds are increased and people are increasingly meeting online.

So you know the minimum age is 18, but you freely admit that you're not even 17 yet? Did you not think that the mods would find out or something?
Retardcel makes one post

Is asked to leave .is

No, at 16 you still have hope

fuck no, anyone under 20 cannot be considered incel. A 16-year-old kid doesn't even know what loneliness is.

edit: It's also important to take into account that many 16 incel looking kids can later become Chads, since men grow up until they're 21, so It's possible that this supposed incel is just going through a phase. Most kids tend to be overdramatic about their situations too, they usually think it's over for whatever shit. You only know its over for sure when you're over 20, your peers are getting married and having kids, and you haven't even kissed yet.

Last edited:
I joined a few months ago when I was 19, but I knew it was over since 16 years old.

5-10 years ago i would say no.

However they came out with teen dating apps which completely destroyed the
culture for people under 18. My cousin who is 18 years old has never had a girlfriend
and i doubt he ever will simply for being average.

No :feelsseriously: I fucking hate fetus zoomer fags :feelshaha:

No, definitely not.

That would probably also create legal issues.
EVIL REPUBLICAN WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI JIHADIST TERROR INCELS INDOCTRINATING KIDS INTO HITLER SUICIDE CULT
-vice

You can be incel at 16 I think, but too many of them would just be fakecels

No,
18 is alright.
Soon, this forum will be flooded by Mentally ill Gen Alpha Looksmaxxers, coming from TikTok and Youtube Looksmaxxing Shorts.