Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you harass trannies on twitch?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
One of my favorite copes was to harass trannies on twitch. I used to subscribe to their channels with offensive usernames, talk shit in their chat and spam their discord servers. Jfl it was so fucking fun but required so much effort to not get shadowbanned by twitch.
I wish I had saved some clips to show you, they always go on rants after banning me, one time a troon with huge man shoulders and man face went on a rant and said "after I transitioned no one clocked me yet" yeah fucking right LMAO god I hate troons so fucking much
26675   SoyBooru

Make sure ur actually damaging them (legal ways) and not giving them free views/attention

No because they're not worth any of my time.

Chads don't cut off their dicks and demand people to use their preferred pronouns, though
And then these sickos actually get access to the women's prison where they get free reign to rape them which is why there have been cases of them getting prison foids pregnant. Society is fucked. They let them do whatever they want then they get to have a relaxing sexhaving jail vacation

Waste of time