Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do You Hate Manchester City FC?

Do You Hate Manchester City FC?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
They clearly derailed the course of football in the UK but then again they wouldve been mid/trash if Guardiola didnt have football on a headlock

Those Arabs play PES master league or FIFA manager mode in real life kek

Pretty cringe how they nearly bottled the title because of QPR who were 17th at the time :feelskek:

The new money Teams, Chelsea and City, added a much needed breath of life to the Premier League. After Arsenal collapsed in the 00s, it looked like United would dominate, but Chelsea came out of nowhere and shined, followed by City. If it weren’t for those two clubs’ ascendance, Utd would have won 10 straight titles, easily. The problem with City is that they became so dominant, the league became boring. Chelsea always had implosions which made them feel less threatening.

City could offer the best wages and were owned by a country that could sponsor them to give them legitimate sources of income. It was a huge advantage, but I still think other teams such as Chelsea and United should have stepped up more in the past 5 years to threaten City. It’s pretty much just been Liverpool competing against City. It looks like once again, Arsenal’s title challenge will fizzle out

I still remember how Maxwel Cornet bullied City everytime we played against them it was incredible :feelshaha:

Good times :feelsbadman:

Trucel trait : you don't watch TV

No, I don't hate them at all. I remember them being taken over in 2008 and thought it was quite interesting. They didn't achieve instant success, and in particular struggled badly away from home in their first season under the Sheikhs. It's been interesting to see how the project has developed over time to the point where they've become the dominant force in English football. But football is cyclical, and it won't last forever. I think they'll continue to dominate as long as Guardiola is there, but by the time he leaves Newcastle should be further ahead in their development into a leading force and the likes of Chelsea and Manchester United may have turned a corner.

nah I don’t care about British football

Football is a Jew sport for niggers and Jews so it makes sense that sandnigger Arab Jews run it all. They are the biggest Jew and nigger combined.