Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you hate your female family members as much as you hate other women?

ElliotMogger

ElliotMogger

Professional misogynist
I despise my mother for giving birth to me therefore forcing me to exist but besides that I don't hate my sister as much as I hate other women.

Kek at your avi

Nah I don't hate family members only foids I don't know.

I despise my mother for giving birth to me therefore forcing me to exist but besides that I don't hate my sister as much as I hate other women.
I hate my mom (not as much as other foids) even though she is the only foid who took care of me, beacause she denies the height pill. She gives me bluepilled advice and claims only personality matter not height :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Nah I don't hate family members only foids I don't know.
Fair enough I have fond memories of my sister which is why I don't hate her nearly as much as other women but I was still annoyed when she got a boyfriend as he was your stereotypical chad he was 6'2 and played football.

No point as most of them are dead.

I hate my mom (not as much as other foids) even though she is the only foid who took care of me, beacause she denies the height pill. She gives me bluepilled advice and claims only personality matter not height :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
I hate my mom even more than other women because without her I wouldn't have to exist and suffer and she's just annoying in general.

I love your mother

My sister has cluster B personality disorder so yes. I have never seen as entitled foid as she is. She beats me and my mother, but also cries how we are abandoning her if we don't see her. Literal narcissist. I can't hit her back as she is like 100 pounds and anorexic, but she does sorely deserve a beating for all the selfish shit she says and does.

I don't hate my mother but I think she should make better decisions in her life.

I don't hate my sister as much as I hate other women.
You should. She's the one whom should fuck you as a last resort.
Siblings not fucking each other is only cultural: it originates from the time when there was neither birth control nor abortion to prevent inbreeding.

Last edited: