Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you have a gun?

P

Panda

Banned
-
i would never buy one. im too incel to walk into a gun store and buy a gun. i just get profiled as another elliot rodger.

even though i do like guns and i want to actually shoot as a hobby. but the fear of people being uncomfortable around me makes it not possible.

same with going to a gun range. fuck that

I wish. I live with my parents who are vehemently anti-gun. They've only ever bought me a paintball gun, and even that was a struggle to get.

Really want to buy a revolver. Look sexy af.

125266d1458021815-taurus-model-44-100_2147.jpg

Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you.

I plan on buying one within the next few months. I'm taking a CCW class next month in preparation. Guns are really cool, and all Americels should own.

Gun

i want one when I have the money

Last edited:
Yes. I have guns. I go to gun shops and gun ranges all the time. I also shoot vermin for people locally.

If I had one, I wouldn't be here right now.

If I bought a gun, it wouldn't be for hunting

This is the first gun I would want if I decided to get one

Only gun i'd ever want is some old stuff from WWII. I really like old stuff. My grandpa died and we're still trying to decide who gets his guns. Fingers cross i guess.

wtf it's only 30$.

i've been thinking about buying some shinai or bokto and learning kendo at some local dojo, I think there's a few in Markham. But, since I"m joining the military I'm kinda giving up on any item-related dreams.
The sword is cheap afaik and not sharp, kendo seems fun but the lessons are expensive as fk tho here

I have a gun cause niggas be dangerous these days.

This is the first gun I would want if I decided to get one

favorite LMG in games. Gun looks badass.
1024px-M249_FN_MINIMI_DM-SD-05-05342.jpg

Only gun i'd ever want is some old stuff from WWII. I really like old stuff. My grandpa died and we're still trying to decide who gets his guns. Fingers cross i guess.
I like how the Mauser looks
k98-sniper-walnut-001.jpg

I wish it were easy to get one of the deep web so I would have one shipped over to Ireland