Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have any redeeming physical features?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

What are your redeeming physical features?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I have a good jawline, eye area, and physique but am a manlet balding curry.

I guess I have good eyebrows and blue eyes.

Height, eye area, and NW0, but I have no facial harmony and no facial forward growth. I have a recessed chin and a long midface, too.

Eyes are the only thing, ngl. I have a positive canthal tilt, which should make a face look good in theory, but my recessed chin, oversized nose, and Akhenaten-type long face fucks the rest of my face up

Honestly I feel I have the same weaknesses as ER except being a hapa. Not a total subhuman and decent hair but mouth breather face, manletism and weak frame make me look (and feel) like a fucking child.
+ tism but this shouldn't explain lack of tinder matches

Last edited:
Height/autism/akne are all my problems, mostly height (being ~170cm in a country with average heights of ~185cm).

I cant think of anything that is above average, my ears dont stick out and i have solid hair, not even close to what i had as a teen though.

Eye color and skin color and that's about it.

Nope. I'm a truecel.

Height,it's nice to heightmog normie scum from time to time.

None whatsoever, trucel to the core.

I only have a decent, non-recessed jaw/chin and clear pale skin with red undertones, it's a huge halo on ethnics tbh.