Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have people whom you can call friends ? Both on internet and in real life?

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Like before graduating school I was mostly in those type toxic "friendships", when some guy or several guys constantly mocked me, I have only one guy who had understanding to me. With those school buddyes I never hang out after middle school. So because after school I went nowhere and sat at home I started finding internet friends, they were cool, with one dude (he literally was named "dude") we communicated for 4 month, since june to early october. Then I wrote buddyes from my college, but we never hand out also, they were just playing boring video games and ignoring me most of the time, I leaved the discord and it doesnt seem I will ever come back. Then in january I found some people whom I can call friends on .co and by the time I found childhood friend, with whom I finally started to hang out in public in real life.

I'm sorry you got no reply

Yes, i do have real life friends, and people on the internet, who i consider to be friends.

The only people I talk to are on here.

Only on the internet. Real life friends were fake as fuck.

Yeah. But they're getting married one by one. Suifuel

I used to have two friends in elementary school who ditched me as soon as puberty started. Now I don’t have a single real life or online friend.

I used to have two friends in elementary school who ditched me as soon as puberty started. Now I don’t have a single real life or online friend.
Yes man, puberty is brutal, I lost a lot of SMV points durning puberty

My friend is my rope lol

Internet... maybe...

Like before graduating school I was mostly in those type toxic "friendships", when some guy or several guys constantly mocked me, I have only one guy who had understanding to me. With those school buddyes I never hang out after middle school. So because after school I went nowhere and sat at home I started finding internet friends, they were cool, with one dude (he literally was named "dude") we communicated for 4 month, since june to early october. Then I wrote buddyes from my college, but we never hand out also, they were just playing boring video games and ignoring me most of the time, I leaved the discord and it doesnt seem I will ever come back. Then in january I found some people whom I can call friends on .co and by the time I found childhood friend, with whom I finally started to hang out in public in real life.
Cool, man. It's good to have good friends. Good friends are those who you dare to disagree with and still stay close. Making friends (real friends) as an adult has proven to be difficult for me. I rarely see my irl friends face to face, because of the distance. Maybe once or twice a year :feelsseriously:

No, I don't. I can't trust people and trust is important if you want to make friends...

Do my parents or my cat count?

Yes you are my friend too Ruschan

never made a single friend after my first years of primary school

was refused entry to any social club in university and will probably be ridiculed and beaten by my co workers if i ever find a job

internet friend aint shit

only 1 online friend

Do my parents or my cat count?
You parents only care because you're their only son.
Your cat because of its neet life.
So basically no like a few people here.

Yep, I have 3 male friends. I also opened a Thread about it. "Having Soy friends" if you want to check out.

I haven't had a friend since 2013 and I will never have again. I don't have the skills to start or maintain a friendship and a big part of me doesn't want to anyway given how I have a long history of being mistreated by humans. I do have young nephews so maybe I could have some sort of friendship with them in 20 years, who knows.