Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have trouble articulating your thoughts?

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
Sometimes I have trouble articulating my thoughts even when I know exactly what I'm going to say. I open the keyboard and start typing just to find myself staring at the screen for some 30 seconds before I give up and move on to the next thread.

It's painful.

Yes. I sometimes stutter and jumble the words or pronounce them incorrectly. It happens with me alot

You probably just have a retarded brain. I suffer from the same affliction.

You're not retarded. You're out of practice.

And it's impossible to practice when you're never afforded an opportunity.

Nobody talks to the weird or ugly kid and so he has only ever had double digit meaningful human interactions (at best) by the time he's a legal adult.

Sometimes I have trouble articulating my thoughts even when I know exactly what I'm going to say. I open the keyboard and start typing just to find myself staring at the screen for some 30 seconds before I give up and move on to the next thread.

It's painful.
I have this, although it's gotten much better over the years. When I was in middle school, my inability to articulate my thoughts properly caused my essays to get relatively poor grades. Thing is, my teachers knew that I had this problem (you couldn't say that I was just dumb since I exceeded in literally every other class nor could you say that I was lazy since I would try to do anything to increase my grades).

When my mother learned about this from asking my teachers, she wasn't mad at me. In fact, she told me that it's OK and she has that do and I probably got it from her.

Truly different a man's world from a woman's world is.

For me it was that sometimes I would start arguing wiht myself before the words came out so I'd have to revise, benzos helped with that for sure. Honestly it's not worth worrying about

i have that problem when i talk, want to say one thing but end up saying almost nonsense

Last edited:
Yet another truecel trait I have :feelsrope:

Only when I was a kid, because I didn't have the vocabulary.