Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you imagine yourself having a gf?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I don't have any self-esteem because of bullying. When I got into high school I lost all the interest of having a girlfriend.
I don't see myself having a relationship and even if I have the chance I don't even want to have a relationship anymore.
I usually think that I don`t deserve to have a gf or I wouldn`t be able to manage a relationship.
I don't have a single friend. how am I supposed to have a gf?
My "friends" humiliated me because of women. tbh THEY were never my friends, just colleagues that would humiliate me in order to have some girl's attention.
I`m 20 years old and I`ve been in front of a computer for 11 years dealing with "depression" and rejection.
In high school I used to pray asking to God to give me friends and stop the bullying lol

I noticed that I use too much "I", it seems that I'm a fucking narcissistic :feelsbadman:

Nah you're not narcissistic you are just a Sub4 male in 2020.

yes, sometimes we go to japan on vacation

:feelsrope:

yes. at least I can Imagine bro

The concept of me going out on a date seems foreign, fictional even.

I guess after a while you just get used to being alone, since that's all you've ever really known.

Like currently in my life? No can't even imagine. I am forced to create other realities in my mind for such a prospect to even make sense.

with a looksmatch sure i can. id add virginmatch but where the fuck is a 30 plus year old virgin foid at :feelsbadman:

nope, occasionally ill fantasize but thats it

I can't see it happening anymore since most people my age have developed far more than I have in the last couple of years, meaning that I'm too underdeveloped to be able to resonate with a girl.

Yes but she would just leave me for a better male after a month or so.

Yes

My imagination: Cute small girl (my looks match tier or higher is what I consider cute). Loves to hug and snuggle with me. We watch movies every week. We go shopping together. We sleep in each other's arms. We work at the same place. Nobody makes a mess so only house work is a quick sweep at the end of the day. She cooks and I do dishes. We go out for dinner once a week. She actually loves me

And I'm almost driven to suicide knowing I will never even get close to the first step. Never mind achieving this :feelsrope:

Yes

My imagination: Cute small girl (my looks match tier or higher is what I consider cute). Loves to hug and snuggle with me. We watch movies every week. We go shopping together. We sleep in each other's arms. We work at the same place. Nobody makes a mess so only house work is a quick sweep at the end of the day. She cooks and I do dishes. We go out for dinner once a week. She actually loves me

And I'm almost driven to suicide knowing I will never even get close to the first step. Never mind achieving this :feelsrope:
what is more sad is that your looksmatch probably isn't even virgin anymore and sucked tons of dicks :feelsbadman:

Like currently in my life? No can't even imagine. I am forced to create other realities in my mind for such a prospect to even make sense.
same

Yes but she would just leave me for a better male after a month or so.
That's brutal.
Do you know what is worse?
Imagine having a gf and you betabux her while she is getting out with chads without you knowing...
Women are never satisfied

Bullying didn't manage to break me. I don't hate myself, I have self-esteem and I never ever got into that "I don't deserve good things" mindset.

I FULLY deserve a virgin, blonde, 14 yo girl deepthroating my cock and calling me master, over whom I have total authority (in The Sims).

I can't even imagine myself living past 25, yet alone having a gf.

what is more sad is that your looksmatch probably isn't even virgin anymore and sucked tons of dicks :feelsbadman:
Tbh. What foid hasn't beyond age 16?

Nah you're not narcissistic you are just a Sub4 male in 2020.
yes, sometimes we go on vacation

:feelsrope:
Bullying didn't manage to break me. I don't hate myself, I have self-esteem and I never ever got into that "I don't deserve good things" mindset.

I FULLY deserve a virgin, blonde, 14 yo girl deepthroating my cock and calling me master, over whom I have total authority (in The Sims).

no, but rathER think about something very diffERent as i have many bettER CHOices always.
I don't have any self-esteem because of bullying. When I got into high school I lost all the interest of having a girlfriend.
I don't see myself having a relationship and even if I have the chance I don't even want to have a relationship anymore.
I usually think that I don`t deserve to have a gf or I wouldn`t be able to manage a relationship.
I don't have a single friend. how am I supposed to have a gf?
My "friends" humiliated me because of women. tbh THEY were never my friends, just colleagues that would humiliate me in order to have some girl's attention.
I`m 20 years old and I`ve been in front of a computer for 11 years dealing with "depression" and rejection.
In high school I used to pray asking to God to give me friends and stop the bullying lol

I noticed that I use too much "I", it seems that I'm a fucking narcissistic :feelsbadman:
no, but rathER think about something very diffERent as i have many bettER CHOices always.

Imagining having a gf is always explicitly a fantasy scenario to me, like becoming a movie or videogame character.

I can't see it happening anymore since most people my age have developed far more than I have in the last couple of years, meaning that I'm too underdeveloped to be able to resonate with a girl.
this, being 26, it's too late for me.

Only in my dreams
She is prime age and virgin and bestows upon me multiple children

Based.

:O

Average "relationship" in 2020.
you're not wrong

I can't even imagine myself living past 25, yet alone having a gf.
Brutal
how old are you?

I imagine it in the same fashion I imagine being a Jedi or Superman. Pure fantasy. Not a realistic daydream just a far out fantasy.

Don't ask don't tell

Cant even imagine a girl taking a interest in me.

i want a mommy gf with big milkers, its beyond over

Every time after a waitress, etc. talks to me.

Serge: No.

Sometimes, though, my mind slips into another plane of existence where I can fantasize about it and jerk off to it. I think I have a mental issue.