Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you know anyone that have committed suicide?

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
Three of my coworkers committed suicide over the past few years. They all fit a similar profile; middle aged, white, softspoken and perpetually single.

some kid roped in my highschool in the toilets

Not suicide but overdose igs

My grandfather and a friend.

Three of my coworkers committed suicide over the past few years. They all fit a similar profile; middle aged, white, softspoken and perpetually single.
yeah me

Yes, one of my favorite aunts just this past year.

I know of one (high school), and the second was a distant family member.

my curry friend from high school roped while we were in college

A friend I met in the psych ward ended up hanging himself. Couldn’t believe it. He seemed happily married.

Yes.

A former friend of mine by the name of "Josh" off'd himself a couple of years after middle-school ended (we lost contact) and the last time I had heard from him (I was probably a sophomore in HS?), he was attempting to re-connect as friends / maybe start a music project, but I was pissed off at the time and ignored his message (via / Facebook) and didn't hear from him again. Little did I know, probably within the same year / time-span of him contacting me, he roped (literally) in his bathroom... assuming he was still living at home, his parents definitely saw it and yah...

I feel bad to this day about it, because I feel like I could've helped one way or another. I think he was trying to reach out, but because I was young and stupid (both of us were), he took his life and yah.. life goes on. Sucks.

4 of my 120 high school classmates have. 1 was a fat cunt who was nasty to me for no reason, and I spammed our yearbook page laughing about it. 1 was a nerdy girl that got cancer and decided to rope. 2 were other ugly guys like me that I had no problem with.

Yes.

A former friend of mine by the name of "Josh" off'd himself a couple of years after middle-school ended (we lost contact) and the last time I had heard from him (I was probably a sophomore in HS?), he was attempting to re-connect as friends / maybe start a music project, but I was pissed off at the time and ignored his message (via / Facebook) and didn't hear from him again. Little did I know, probably within the same year / time-span of him contacting me, he roped (literally) in his bathroom... assuming he was still living at home, his parents definitely saw it and yah...

I feel bad to this day about it, because I feel like I could've helped one way or another. I think he was trying to reach out, but because I was young and stupid (both of us were), he took his life and yah.. life goes on. Sucks.
I feel this

Yeah a few people as a matter of fact. I don't get caught up in the whole, "I could've saved them", bullshit though. Maybe if I did say something or tell them something it would've prevented it. But too late now and we will never know. I have had thoughts of killing myself since middle school but I obviously never did it. The last time I had a true 'im gonna kill myself' episode was about 6 years ago. I was feeling particularly shitty about my life and I all I could seriously think about was killing myself for like 3 days. No joke it was all that was on my mind.

Now rarely if ever I think about killing myself bc I figure we will all die one day eventually. If I'm feeling sad I'll go sit on my balcony and smoke a fat cigar to cope and think.

Probably g ot cheated on
That’s terrible, I think it was his second marriage and he already had kids from a previous marriage. You can rarely trust modern women to stay loyal

I miss the dude tbh. He was one of my only friends.

That’s terrible, I think it was his second marriage and he already had kids from a previous marriage. You can rarely trust modern women to stay loyal

I miss the dude tbh. He was one of my only friends.
He is now in the paths

yeah my online BFF was wrongly jailed and denied trial for not wearing a covid mask. he starved himself for 55 days till he died.

Lucky bastard. Escaped this existence of misERy, pain and suffERing
I think a foid invited him to her room to study a few days before so he went out on a high note.

I think a foid invited him to her room to study a few days before so he went out on a high note.

Why would he kill himself aftER that though? (assuming he fucked hER when he was in hER room)

But I guess if he ended up in hER room and STILL COULDN’T fuck hER, it would’ve been a vERy blackpilling expERience and vERy well could’ve pushed him ovER the edge

Not suicide but overdose igs
Same, i dont think he did it intentionally but i know he was an incel and used drugs to cope. One night he went a little too hard and died, pretty sad. His mom even came on his account and told us what happened.

No, i dont even think ive heard anyone mention knowing of someone who did it. I always think about how many people id be the first suicide for if i did it, probably hundreds of acquaintances over the years if they even found out.

No, but i been see online.

Same, i dont think he did it intentionally but i know he was an incel and used drugs to cope. One night he went a little too hard and died, pretty sad. His mom even came on his account and told us what happened.
The guy i knew actually was an outcast like me we used to do drugs together i would come to hes house and him to mines olay video games and get drunk pass out till the next day. Until one day i tried callling him and hes mom told me what happened. Its a sad world fren

No, but i once made a foid suicidal (A VIDEOGAME BOT)
Sadly she didnt killed herself (IN THE VIDEOGAME)

Yes .Hanged to death. 40 y old math teacher.

Some asian guy in his late 20's that frequented a game store I used to attend committed suicide a couple years ago.

Late 20's, ricecel, in Cucknada, pretty obvious.

I have met lots of people who roped, two of them were my friends. I also tried rope but failed, fortunately.

I've met men who have actually committed suicide. Just as I've met holes who have committed "attempts"

Why would he kill himself aftER that though? (assuming he fucked hER when he was in hER room)

But I guess if he ended up in hER room and STILL COULDN’T fuck hER, it would’ve been a vERy blackpilling expERience and vERy well could’ve pushed him ovER the edge
I wonder that myself. I guess maybe getting so close to cooming in a foid makes you realize how much you missed out on to that point and after that you just can't go on without it. At least thats the best conclusion i could come to. Thats why I try to interact with foids as little as physically possible to preserve my mental state.

Yes one of my best friends i`ve had killed himself he was bullied by Foids and the popular Chads he was extreme Mentalcel

No, so the burden is on me ;)