Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you like Kanye West? Is it Incel music?

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
I'm completely obsessed over his music, I am listening to all his albums and can't seem to stop anytime soon. I know he is not NT and hated by a lot of people, It just makes me like him even more.

What are you guys views on Kanye?

@kanyepilled thots?

How tf is one of the worlds most popular artist non-NT ?

i enjoy his earlier work
I've just listened to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and it's amazing. I think there is't any bad song up to this point.

I like flashing lights it was in GTA IV

Not incel music, but I like it

Only listened to a few songs

making beep boops you like doesnt justify an over investment in his involvement in your life. you likely cope the artist you listen to all day is somewhat of a link to humanity when it is not, not only is it one way, but the tiny window you see 'kanye west' though has enough critical thinking to speak something significant to you? It is just music, not 'kanye wests music' but should be separated from who he is if you want to consider its value, otherwise you assign false value and I call you a media investment coper.
Millions of idiots fall for the 'he is non nt!'. he makes disproportionate money off them, incel or non incel, zoomers with similar or completely non-similar mental oddities, plus those who claim them. even if he did give a shit about sexlessness, that would just be another biased cope reason for you to invest more significance in his music, which listening to it has not benefitted you or brought you closer to sex. If you ask if he can really fit lyrics into the structure required in his songs, that you personally feel says something about your life, i think you are shallow or coping with an over investment in media which almost every modern person does.
what

Who was in Paris?:horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror:

I'm completely obsessed over his music, I am listening to all his albums and can't seem to stop anytime soon. I know he is not NT and hated by a lot of people, It just makes me like him even more.

I liked his run for president, but as far as his music, only a few steps up from typical shitty black rap that is so popular.

I like some of his old music. But his new shit is mediocre. Modern (c)rap. I hope rap gets replaced by another music genre. I'm getting sick of this shit.

I like some of his old music. But his new shit is mediocre. Modern (c)rap. I hope rap gets replaced by another music genre. I'm getting sick of this shit.
Agreed. Also, it says you are the new lost soul. What does that mean?

Kanye west needs to kill himself

Good but not incel music