Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do You Like Me?

Thoughts On Me?

• I Love You (pick this if you're a strong, brave enemy of Chads, Normies and Foids)

• I Hate You (pick this if you're a bluepilled gay cuck)

Results are only viewable after voting.
L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
My incel brothers, do you like me?

My incel brothers, do you like me?
Listen, I only see you making troll tier threads and posts, so I think I'm gonna just add you to my ignore list now.

I identify as trans 12yr old girl, I am lesbian , am allowed to hook up with other lesbian lolis

Listen, I only see you making troll tier threads and posts, so I think I'm gonna just add you to my ignore list now.
he is making 5 threads per hour all some retarded dumb question probably 12yr old discord zoomer, we have to ban him

I hate all tallfags even if it means I now have to come out of the closet and get banned.

You are annoying as fuck also you are only 16

not really. I hate all posters that make retarded troll threads. I like the serious posters.

dont bother about @BlkPillPres, he is just another bitter nigger that put everyone that dont agree with him on ignore list
@Lonely_2 lets pray that we find a hot gilf procreate and hope dis nigga keep rotting here on god mashallah bro

How are you still a graycel with 3k posts? :panties:
I'm too GrAY to ever stop being one. One more reason for me to come out of the closet.

(You can set a custom colour and title for your account)

dont bother about @BlkPillPres, he is just another bitter nigger that put everyone that dont agree with him on ignore list
Retard, he didn't say anything for me to disagree with.

I put trollposters on my ignore list, if someone shows over and over that this (inceldom) is a joke to them, then they are clearly a larp or some youngcel who still thinks they "have a chance" (which is exactly why they shouldn't be here).

I haven't spent enough time with you due to my desktop being in disarray.

I'll take a closer look afterwards....

10 bluepilled gay cucks..

You're 6'1 at only 16 years old. You strike me as somewhat of a fakecel. I doubt you will be here in two years, let alone ten. But you should probably take that as a compliment.

I don’t even know you, but still I’ll say no

You and @Reclusemaxer spam too much, so not really.