Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 29 80.6%

• Total voters
SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
I knew cocksucker before he become mod he is normal incel like rest of us. Never saw him doing gay stuff
he's a volcel, he can go to the hood and run lightskin game, he's not a manlet either

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
he's a volcel, he can go to the hood and run lightskin game, he's not a manlet either
Did you see him. We don't know his circumstances,he may tried and got rejected

Cuyen

Cuyen

-
how tall??
Being not manlet is not enough you need to be full packed to get a foid nowadays. All of them entitled to Chad

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
how tall??
tall enough to be considered human idk go ask him
Did you see him. We don't know his circumstances,he may tried and got rejected
he is lightskin, he can run racial ambiguity game on shaniqua or he can gymcel and try going for suburban stacies

Cuyen

Cuyen

-
tall enough to be considered human idk go ask him

he is lightskin, he can run racial ambiguity game on shaniqua or he can gymcel and try going for suburban stacies
As I said to get pussy you have to be full packed nowadays otherwise you'll end up cuck betabuxxer

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Overlord
-
Eh, let's make it clear, those stuff had happened before those rules had come in, and no I wouldn't get banned (even though it had been attempted long ago). Generally the mods would have to have a big discussion before banning something/one like that. However, that's of the past. Anyways, congrats to selecting the new mod.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
It won’t last, too many people disagree with the rules and the direction this site is heading.

knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
Eh, let's make it clear, those stuff had happened before those rules had come in, and no I wouldn't get banned (even though it had been attempted long ago). Generally the mods would have to have a big discussion before banning something/one like that. However, that's of the past. Anyways, congrats to selecting the new mod.
if you said something like that now the discussion would end in my favor in a mere few minutes. thank you kindly.