Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you like the new forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date

Do you like the new forum?

• Yes, it looks good

Votes: 30 41.7%
  • No, I want the old one back

Votes: 42 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I start to like the new mobile designs

The forum will be great, we just need patience

The navigation is much more complicated.

And I don't like the white color scheme. When I tried to use the classic one, it was bugging out.

No, I can't find the threads I marked as favorites neither any of the comments I wrote after nov 2017

I don't like it, so far. For now I think the original layout was ideal. I've never used this software, but so far it sucks.

I don't like it, so far. For now I think the original layout was ideal. I've never used this software, but so far it sucks.
You haven't explained why though

Navigation will be fine once we all get used to it, methinks.
As long as all of the old blackpill content is still here, it's fine.

Looks pretty neat.

I don’t like it at all but i’ll probably get used to it.

You haven't explained why though
So far I don't see a desktop option, like with the original site. I may have just not found it, however.

It seems too "light," if that makes any sense. It seems limited when compared to the original format; I felt that I could do more previously and do it more efficiently. I was also familiar with BB boards, which I like, and this seems like some new software that was just released or something that I'm not liking the feel of. I'm sure it's mostly just a shock due to the change.

But I thought that they might have been improving on the old software, maybe adding upvote and downvote buttons, more emohis, etc. But no, it's completely different, and so far, worse.

I don't care about looks as long as it doesn't crash my ipad like the old one (and lookism). I am optimistic about the new interface.

well i figured out how to sort by newest posts so, yep its fine.

would be better if alerts were working.

its pretty alright just hard to get use to

much prefer the old layout

Everyone's avatar is low tier looking. Mines is gone.

I'd get used to it like I've gotten used to Rey being such a shit character.

I'd get used to it like I've gotten used to Rey being such a shit character.
LOL did you just watch it again? Did it come out on blue ray?

Hay respect Rey cuz she bested kylo and Luke and helps kylo in battle because she's sooooo good /s

LOL did you just watch it again? Did it come out on blue ray?

Hay respect Rey cuz she bested kylo and Luke and helps kylo in battle because she's sooooo good /s

Rewatched it thanks to piracy. It's coming out on blu ray (and 4K, Jesus) in a month, I think.

What I hate is that we're now waiting on the FINAL movie. What sort of training did Rey get? Ever? The prequels did a good job of showing Anakin and his downfall.

It added too many features that complicate the browsing experience for no good reason.

Yes, amazing on mobile

I guess this site is catered for normalfags on their phones now.

The only thing missing for me is a black/night theme.
Otherwise great interface.

Nvm i figured how to use the dark theme.
Best forum ever, 10/10

No, threads look like a comment section of some third world news site. Avatars are too boxy and messed up. Half the stuff doesnt load because you need JS so if youre trying to hide the fact that youre incel by using the site through TOR its over.

I start to like the new mobile designs

This is about the only good thing about the site now, I cant even see what Im typing when replying to people JFL @ this

No, it's over

Looks sleek, very modern. I love it. It'll grow on the whiners in a couple days

Reminds me of the Neofag/ResetEra layouts actually

xenforo is usually better with a different colour scheme

IMO navigation is the same and a bit smoother, the only thing I need to get used to is the larger font (on phone) and everything is bigger so it's a little harder to read

Not for me

Remember when the YouTube layout changed a few months ago and everyone hated it, then 4 days later no one was even talking about it? It'll be like that.

Remember when the YouTube layout changed a few months ago and everyone hated it, then 4 days later no one was even talking about it? It'll be like that.
Because they don't make any dramatic changes to the site.

@tenta @Yoyo fix your avatars