Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you like the new forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date

Do you like the new forum?

• Yes, it looks good

Votes: 30 41.7%
  • No, I want the old one back

Votes: 42 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it just me or do some users have grayed out names (they were different color before)? I thought gray names = banned

Is it just me or do some users have grayed out names (they were different color before)? I thought gray names = banned
Grey is the new blue, and blue is the new aqua.

It added too many features that complicate the browsing experience for no good reason.

It's actually more easier.

I like the dark style, far more easier for the eyes. The layout is neat, making a thread and replying is far more easier and faster. Being able to see your user profile options as well as others members without changing pages is awesome. The member list is better organized. I noticed the profile pics are low pixels. I didn't test on mobile but I'm sure it's great. I also noticed we can't see which members are in the thread right now.
If you're low, IQ you won't notice the changes, it's like the retards that prefer windows xp over windows 10.

It's actually more easier.

I like the dark style, far more easier for the eyes. The layout is neat, making a thread and replying is far more easier and faster. Being able to see your user profile options as well as others members without changing pages is awesome. The member list is better organized. I noticed the profile pics are low pixels. I didn't test on mobile but I'm sure it's great. I also noticed we can't see which members are in the thread right now.
If you're low, IQ you won't notice the changes, it's like the retards that prefer windows xp over windows 10.
You can fix avi pixels by reuploading

I have left many sites just for the fact of a new layout and also games for small changes. I have always preferred the original when it comes to a lot of things.

Last edited:
You can fix avi pixels by reuploading

I think I will change for anime avatar. Also, the legend in member list is not properly ranked from highest to lowest.

I don't like how us low rankcels are gray. That is the color of BANNED users.

Wew, so far 65% says NO to the new forum.

Disabled the signatures SMH

i think in the long run this will be a better lay out. looks much better for mobil. least we off that reddit shit:)

I guess this site is catered for normalfags on their phones now.

The ui looks cheesy and overly large for desktop use. I guess this was done for muh smartphone posters.

Yes, it’s good. I like the dark theme. But can we have a reply button at the top of the threads so we don’t have to scan to the bottom?

Mogs the old layout to hell and back tbh. Much easier to post using my phone now

I hate it. the format coloring and textbox. Some of the features are good for example the conversation feature allowing poster to invite multiple members and message them at the same time.. Also this is a bit heavy on the HTML as I can only post or comment on here when using chrome.

MyBB (Our old forum software) is generally known as the incel of forum software because it's free and low quality
XenForo is a paid software and premium looking. Although I admit a better theme would be nice. This one is a bit bland.

I voted no for now.. but again this design is very new and we don't know the future.. We might like it even more than we did the old design