Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you live with your parents?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
If so, how old are you?

I'm a teen so ofc

Facade said:
I'm a teen so ofc

But you're 19. That's considered an adult where I live, but I don't know about Germany.

Kointo said:
But you're 19. That's considered an adult where I live, but I don't know about Germany.

Yeah it is the adult age but I'm still in school. It's common here to move out when one starts to go to university

+ I'm living close to my school so moving out is pointless as fuck

Facade said:

+ I'm living close to my school so moving out is pointless as fuck

It would be an inconvenience, but moving out isn't about being convenient. It's about acquiring freedom and living without shackles.

Kointo said:
It would be an inconvenience, but moving out isn't about being convenient. It's about acquiring freedom and living without shackles.

It would make no sense here in my country.Everyone in my school lives with their parents

23. Turning 24 in June. My brother lives with them too. He is 24 turning 25. He works like 16hrs a week and sleeps and plays vidya the rest. He has a gf. I work like 70hrs a week.

I plan to move out when i take care of my debts. Fuck moving out have student loans looming over me like cancer to a dead dog. I also need to raise my credit score because my mother fucked my shit up, so its not like I can move out if I wanted to ate the moment.

Futurecel2.0 said:
23. Turning 24 in June. My brother lives with them too. He is 24 turning 25. He works like 16hrs a week and sleeps and plays vidya the rest. He has a gf. I work like 70hrs a week.

I plan to move out when i take care of my debts. Fuck moving out have student loans looming over me like cancer to a dead dog. I also need to raise my credit score because my mother fucked my shit up, so its not like I can move out if I wanted to ate the moment.

what do you do for a living

Facade said:
It would make no sense here in my country.Everyone in my school lives with their parents

What about when you graduate?

yeah. I'm a teenager

Incelqueers would flip their shit to find out that incels includes caretakers for the mentally challenged and kids' coaches KEK.

living with sista if it counts

Now 22 and still yes

23 (full grown man), still live with my parents lol. Can't even find a part time job for fucks sake. Of course, still going to uni.

May move out around 27 or 28 with at least 50k, saved up, hopefully. I could have my full drivers licence by next year for Uber or be a bus driver (since they're guaranteed for automatic employment).

nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
a part time job
barista?
Yeah and any other jobs.

Going to try for a job agency next week. They usually want a social number, but me, and my family aren't eligible for it.

idkwattodowithlife said:
nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
a part time job
barista?
Yeah and any other jobs.
Going to try for a job agency next week. They usually want a social number, but me, and my family aren't eligible for it.
I mean, you got the barista job or not