Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Do you play the Sims

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

B A D G I R L
I play it sometimes to see what it's like to emulate a happy life, other than that it's very bluepilled that I can just create an ugly ass orc and have him aproach a woman with no regards to his looks. Also there's a rape mod for the Sims 4 which I have not yet tried out

No, I don't like the monetization scheme of EA. Also, I'm not a huge fan of the aging thing, I want to build a nice stable state and then happily watch what I built.

Foid game
No, I don't like the monetization scheme of EA. Also, I'm not a huge fan of the aging thing, I want to build a nice stable state and then happily watch what I built.
Maxis went down hill early 2000s and it was I'ma large part due to creating the Sims and targeting a toilet audience which meant they could get away with a lot of bullshit last good games they made where sim city 4 and command and conquer 3 which even that last one a lot of fans have mixed feelings about. Closest thing to a halfway decent product over the past decade and a half was a remake of command and conquer tiberium sun and realistically speaking might as well just download the original for free since it's abandonware anyway as the improvements aren't really worth paying $20 if you ask me.

Last edited:
No (in video game)

Yea I loved making couples and killing the spouse in creative ways

I have it, but I never played it. Is it good?

I have it, but I never played it. Is it good?
Depends, it's just another time waster for me, but that's implying I have anything worthwhile to do. So it's a fun time waster I guess.

Low T foid game. Real men play Hatred.

Yes, I’ve put over a 100hrs into The Sims 3.

Low T foid game. Real men play Hatred.
Hatred was fun with mods, like the one where you shot up a bunch of places, rockford something, base game not so much.
Yes, I’ve put over a 100hrs into The Sims 3.
Brutal, for me I spent like an entire month playing and grinding in The Sims 4 with coomer content and got burnt out on it like every other game :feelsrope:

Brutal, for me I spent like an entire month playing and grinding in The Sims 4 with coomer content and got burnt out on it like every other game :feelsrope:
It’s a very relaxing game. You can put all the foid characters into a room with no doors and force them to starve. :feelsokman:

Ah interesting. Then I just don't like the monetization scheme. Maybe I'll pirate it ...
I've never met anyone who Played the Sims and actually paid for the DLCs and stuff lol, I had to watch a tutorial from some FOID (usually wastes money on stuff like that and netflix) on youtube to get some DLC unlocker thing

I've never met anyone who Played the Sims and actually paid for the DLCs and stuff lol
I mean, as the base game is now free, there are only the DLCs to pay for ... and if nobody paid for it, the game wouldn't exist?
had to watch a tutorial from some FOID (usually wastes money on stuff like that and netflix) on youtube to get some DLC unlocker thing
Lol, well, good to know I'd not be the only one.

I only play hotline miami 2, postal 1 and victoria II with a ww2 mod

I used to play it with all the weird mods like removing the blur and custom skins / dick, pussy and sex mods but one day I just realised how fucking pathetic it is living vicariously through a video game

i was a huge fan of the original. played it literally when it came out in 2000. same for sims 2, had huge worlds built up from 2006+. Like a whole lore n shit. Had terabytes of mods, like 200 cars, all the anime girls, etc. built straight up office buildings and castles. game got old eventually, never got into sims 3 or 4. I don't think they improve on much over 2. Plus EA jews everyone with 500 shit packs

Game is mostly played by foids tbh, they make chad and stacie characters and watch the drama. But it can be otherwise a good creative outlet.

Game is mostly played by foids tbh, they make chad and stacie characters and watch the drama. But it can be otherwise a good creative outlet.
I thought it is played like 50:50 men:women? It just has a reputation for being a women's game because in other games, the percentage of female players is way lower.