Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you remember going on walks just for the desperate dream that you will randomly run into some foid who will fall in love with you?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Back when I was a teenager and all alone, with no access to parties or any real way to pursue women, I would just go take maybe an hour long walk out of some primal and desperate hope that I would find a foid that way. It was all my coping mind could come up with to "fix" my situation. It still amazes me how strong the power of cope is because my plan made no rational sense and still I somehow believed in it.

i cope with dreams, every night i dream of having a son with a beautiful wife. this is god torturing me

I'd have to walk like 5 miles just to get into town where a girl might potentially be.

Yeah, I used to do that, particularly when I was in college the first time around. I would go for a walk around the campus and then down to the lake, hoping my high school crush, who I learned was going to the same school (though for a different degree, I would imagine), would intercept me and talk to me, and then we'd... somehow, hit it off. Although, I used to go for walks before and since then, too, hoping some random foid would take interest in me. Eventually, I thought it was a really weird and also incredibly unlikely thing to happen, so I abandoned that shit, and gave in to despair. :fuk::feelsbadman:

I go on walks every afternoon in hopes of running into a foid that wants to fuck. Nope. They won’t even greet more or look in my direction when I cross paths with one
Yeah, I used to do that, particularly when I was in college the first time around. I would go for a walk around the campus and then down to the lake, hoping my high school crush, who I learned was going to the same school (though for a different degree, I would imagine), would intercept me and talk to me, and then we'd... somehow, hit it off. Although, I used to go for walks before and since then, too, hoping some random foid would take interest in me. Eventually, I thought it was a really weird and also incredibly unlikely thing to happen, so I abandoned that shit, and gave in to despair. :fuk::feelsbadman:
Yes. The funny thing is that aimlessly walking by yourself instantly labels you as a creep. Even a pretty normie would be seen as a retard or autist if he was seen spending his time just walking alone. An incel doing it has absolutely no hope of finding any success doing so. But obviously walking can be nice and healthy by itself.

Trucel trait, I thought I was the only one mentally ill enough to do it :feelsaww:

Yes, I had such a phase. It was at a time when I was living alone for the first time, far away from my home town. I was basically wandering aimlessly, like a god damn zombie. Horrible period.

Walking is a great cope, but not in public.

Yes, I had such a phase. It was at a time when I was living alone for the first time, far away from my home town. I was basically wandering aimlessly, like a god damn zombie. Horrible period.
What made it stop for you? Really, I'm deathly curious because I relate to your description 100%. Wandering like a zombie and finding it a horrible phase in retrospect. I personally just eventually just came to accept that it's a waste of time and energy and started LDARing more instead.

Walking is a great cope, but not in public.
I do it almost exclusively in at dark for this reason. I almost feel pain when being watched because I know that I'm a small, pathetic freak to other people.

holy shit yes. I thought this was just me, but I'd find myself doing this all the fucking time during the summer a few years ago...holy shit I get fuzzy even thinking about it.

Just randomly meeting a foid, falling in love, being our little secret, and nobody ever knowing about it sounded like one of the most divine forms of happiness back in my day

What made it stop for you? Really, I'm deathly curious because I relate to your description 100%. Wandering like a zombie and finding it a horrible phase in retrospect. I personally just eventually just came to accept that it's a waste of time and energy and started LDARing more instead.

It was during an internship, so my life circumstances eventually changed. The company did not hire me (I sucked pretty badly so I can't blame them), so I moved on. I'm pretty sure it could have lasted years, otherwise.

I don’t have those dreams. If I ever did, not anymore. There is only stone cold reality.

holy shit yes. I thought this was just me, but I'd find myself doing this all the fucking time during the summer a few years ago...holy shit I get fuzzy even thinking about it.

Just randomly meeting a foid, falling in love, being our little secret, and nobody ever knowing about it sounded like one of the most divine forms of happiness back in my day
Awesome to see how many bros relate to this shit :feelskek: I also did it on a constant basis. I guess my mind thought that each new walk is a roll of the dice and doing it plenty would provide decent odds for success. It's all very depressing to think about it in retrospect. The hopelessness, loneliness and the mind making up sad copes to surivive.
It was during an internship, so my life circumstances eventually changed. The company did not hire me (I sucked pretty badly so I can't blame them), so I moved on. I'm pretty sure it could have lasted years, otherwise.
Ah, makes sense.

Yes. The funny thing is that aimlessly walking by yourself instantly labels you as a creep. Even a pretty normie would be seen as a retard or autist if he was seen spending his time just walking alone. An incel doing it has absolutely no hope of finding any success doing so. But obviously walking can be nice and healthy by itself.
Sometimes you gotta hope to cope, because without that, all that's left is rope.

Elliot Rodger had exactly the same expectations about going to Barnes & Noble.

im becoming an oldcel and those fantasies are slowly dying. Its depressing but oddly peaceful. Even my fucked cope maxxed psyche knows no bitch will ever want me. Even in my own dreams.

When i am walking down the lane i avoid foids like a plague so no

I did this. Elliot Rodger did this. Many men did this. My surroundings are a barren wasteland for meeting anyone however.

I do it almost exclusively in at dark for this reason. I almost feel pain when being watched because I know that I'm a small, pathetic freak to other people.
Exactly, I don’t want to be mogged even knowing other people are in my vicinity. It’s also less likely people are looking outside their window at night time.

You'll find someone some day. Take care of yourselves

Back when I was a teenager and all alone, with no access to parties or any real way to pursue women, I would just go take maybe an hour long walk out of some primal and desperate hope that I would find a foid that way. It was all my coping mind could come up with to "fix" my situation. It still amazes me how strong the power of cope is because my plan made no rational sense and still I somehow believed in it.
ended up daydreaming about actually gettin in touch with them :dafuckfeels:

in reality i was walking/smiling like a dumbass :dafuckfeels:

Like some kind of anime protagonist :feelskek: