Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you remember the exact moment you realized it was over?

Grapefruit

Grapefruit

Useless Goddess Lover
★★★★
Mine was sophomore year of college. I was in a dance club. For the first few weeks of the meetings, you'd just shuffle around from one partner to another, learning the basics. I still feel bad for the girls who had to get that close to me. The club president had to be my partner a few times as well.

At week five or six, they had us write down three partner names so they could match people up. Then, next meeting comes and they posted the matches. My name wasn't even up there. The look the club president gave me was full of so much pity I can still feel it now. I just left right then and there. Longest fucking walk of my life back to my dorm.

I think a piece of me died that night. It was always over, but I didn't know until then. :feelsrope:

First day of kindergarden

At a young age, i no longer care and feel happy being isolated.

Middle school 7th grade. It's not difficult to realize.

Because of incel being on the news my coworkers started referring to me as one and saying I was dangerous. I ran into the bathroom and cried for 10 minutes. I was bluepilled and trying to cope until that moment

Sorry to hear about that, OP. Must've been painful going through that.

There are just patterns, I've recognised over the years. Whenever, I hand in my resumes to supermarkets and fast food chains, I always get angry looks, just like or as if though that I'm about to steal their jobs, or something lol

yeah, it was at a college party, the first time I got drunk. Everyone was dancing and having the time of their lives while I was sitting there by myself. I ended up drinking a ton because I was bored and depressed af. When the alcohol hit me I felt happy and anxiety-free for the first time in my life. I ended up joining my "friends," danced, and they took pictures with me. It was too much at once, I legit cried in the restroom. Sounds good right?

Unfortunately I also had to witness everyone else hook up with each other later on. Then I saw my oneitis sucking Chad's dick in the common room. Then I had to listen to my "friends" brag about their past debauchery when we went back to the dorms.

That night made me realize how much I missed out on my youth. It made me realize that I was worthless, that all women were sluts, that looks + status is everything in life. Felt like killing myself for weeks afterwards. I eventually stopped going to class or talking to anyone, just stayed in my room all day. None of my "friends" even noticed. I had to drop out and move back home. I still get a knot in my chest thinking about it.

Last edited:
Mine was sophomore year of college. I was in a dance club. For the first few weeks of the meetings, you'd just shuffle around from one partner to another, learning the basics. I still feel bad for the girls who had to get that close to me. The club president had to be my partner a few times as well.

At week five or six, they had us write down three partner names so they could match people up. Then, next meeting comes and they posted the matches. My name wasn't even up there. The look the club president gave me was full of so much pity I can still feel it now. I just left right then and there. Longest fucking walk of my life back to my dorm.

I think a piece of me died that night. It was always over, but I didn't know until then. :feelsrope:

I'm listening to the song in the quote btw when all this is happening and I'm thinking about these things, so that song (Coldplay - Midnight) is basically my "Its Over Song", its a good thing that song doesn't get played much where I live lol.

(its kinda weird how the actual video kinda fits the "scene" in my life I most associate the song with)

>It was a really dark night (figuratively and literally)
>Completely devoid of hope or happiness
>Tired and depressed
>Friend killed himself a month of so afterwards if I remember (think it was a month before, can't even remember)
>Last exam day at my university before I left and started to work (I have yet to finish my degree, was last exam for that semester)
>Every girl I tried to make interested in me rejected me
>Two girls I went after literally rejected me and got snatched up by guys in my class
>Played this song on loop while I slowly walked out of the compound and stared out of the vehicles window on my way home, looking at the stars

Everytime I listen to this song I flashback to that day. Its one of those "turning point" songs for me, when I really started to change.

I knew it was over for me since elementary school. Nobody wanted to chat or hang out with me, and only had a couple “friends” to hang around for a bit. I was also picked last when it came to making teams in gym class or in group work and just had the teacher assign me to somewhere. I was also bullied and teased a lot as well, so that contributed to my depression.

I eventually accepted my fate back around the last year in high school and early years in college.

I knew it was over when I entered junior year of college and didn't have any friends because I,transferred schools.

A month ago I just retired of the war to get in again when I found this comunity

I thought it would get better until junior or senior year of high school.

jfl at that story though. you never went back?

OP I'm sorry, college is hell

Senior year in highschool when my oneitis told me I'm ugly and that having straight teeth after my braces wouldn't change that and that the only way I would lose my virginty was going to be through a prostitute. Its the reason why I don't just fuck a prostitute, I don't want to prove her right.

Prior to then I was bluepilled/redpilled, I knew about many of the observations that are considered blackpills (they become apparent to every incel when they realize something ain't right) but I just ignored them and believed that by improving my clothes/style and my physique I would get the girl :feelsrope:.

When i looked into looks theory and began to piece together the reasons why i'm a socially awkward, depressed, lonely virgin.
I was completely oblivious up to that point and i constantly blamed myself.

Sorry to hear about that, OP. Must've been painful going through that.

There are just patterns, I've recognised over the years. Whenever, I hand in my resumes to supermarkets and fast food chains, I always get angry looks, just like or as if though that I'm about to steal their jobs, or something lol
Give them angry looks too, an eye for an eye.

Elementary school 2nd grade is when I got bullied a lot and didn’t end until grade 8, I became self aware of how fucking ugly I was and that being a curry sucks around grade 6

It was around primary school I realised I didn't fit in. Everything went downhill from that point forward.

When every hair on my body fell out.

Over? Yea its fucking pretty much over for me, i got bullied in highschool, guy wanted to burn my hair and make me dance all.the time i was so pathetic but in colleague no other sooner or lster they saw my flaws what isnt the norm must be eradicated so it came how its ment to came, i dropped out and now im neeting, may cardio celing again but not so soon

It's not over for me, I know it. But there was a moment when I realized that I had to ditch my dreams and that it would be very unlikely for me to ever get the succ (for free). It was when I dropped out of university and moved back to my parents.

It was more a long process during puberty and not a single moment. But I always knew that something was wrong with me.

yea had similar experience, i knew it was over back in high school,

LDAR TIME

I didn't really interested in girls until 17. First time proposed to a girl at 17 and rejected, unsuprisingly. This led me realize but I didn't care because exam was coming.

In the first months of college I thought I can get a gf but then realised the truth.

But most effective one was in 2017, in my 4th year in college.

High School. Graduated college recently and it's further hammered in that it's over