Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you shave your armpit

DO you shave your armpit

• yes

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • no thats gay

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I shave my armpit because I dont want to sweat and stink in the gym, but does that make me feminine or seen as gay???

No but I don't think it's geh

Most I'll do is cut it down with scissors.

I don't think its gay or too feminine to shave your pits. You're right though, having really hairy pits can easily make you burn the nosehairs off people and make the paint on the walls peel, especially if you aren't washing and using deodorant. Don't be a fucking sasquatch.

I don't shave mine down all the way, just keep it really short.

No point cuz I don't sweat a lot or work out. That's just the one area I don't wanna shave cuz of family and what if someone saw. I will though once I start gymcelling one day (if I do)

No point cuz I don't sweat a lot or work out. That's just the one area I don't wanna shave cuz of family and what if someone saw. I will though once I start gymcelling one day (if I do)
So you do think if people see it they will consider you feminine or even gay?

So you do think if people see it they will consider you feminine or even gay?
Yes probably. Plus I need to masculinemaxx cuz I'm pretty feminine already from low t.

Is it weird that I cut my armpit hair with scissors? I don't want my pits to be completely bald because that's gay as fuck.

Is it weird that I cut my armpit hair with scissors? I don't want my pits to be completely bald because that's gay as fuck.
I used to cut with scissors until I accidentally cut myself,l

no im not a fag

I've never understood why so many men remove their chest (and torso) hair completely and sometimes even arms' hair, but keep their armpit hair. It makes zero sense. :waitwhat:

I've never understood why so many men remove their chest (and torso) hair completely and sometimes even arms' hair, but keep their armpit hair. It makes zero sense. :waitwhat:
Armpit hair doesn't hide muscles

Pit hair just traps sweat and other nasty shit so I just shave it. Don't have to feel embarassed when I put my arms up

I'm often sweaty as fuck even after only light physical activity and it's really hot out here in SEA

once every 6 months

Volcel if you don't

Well most gymcels on Instagram shave their entire body which is gay
I also find it really funny how stupid many gymcels are and never work on their legs:feelskek:

To all the people that dont shave your pits. Yall niggas is nasty as fuck. Treat your pits like your pubes and fucking shave them.

No since I don’t care too and I’m lazy as fuck

It's been a while since I did it for the last time

Yes, I tried it and now do it regularly. Feels fresher and cleaner, I also shave my pubes off and pretend I'm a sex-having king.

Nah normies and ltns can get a gf
Technically yes, but it's risky. You run the risk of betabuxxing or even raising another man's son. Although of course, the chances of being in an actual relationship are obviously far higher than an incel's. I think 4/10 is the minimum.

Yes, I tried it and now do it regularly. Feels fresher and cleaner, I also shave my pubes off and pretend I'm a sex-having king.
Same :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: idk why shaving pubes make me fee like I’m sexually active