Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you shave your pubes and armpit hair?

Do you shave your pubes and armpit hair?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Do you shave your pubes and armpit hair?

I shave my pubes cause a full bush looks gross, I keep it trimmed :feelsokman:. As for my armpit hair I might start trimming it as well but haven't done it yet.

Body hair is fucking disgusting. I wish body hair from below the eyebrows didn´t exist.

skin shaved feels weird, long feels weird, trimmed is ok

>shaving armpit hair :think:

Pubes, yes.
Armpits feel weird shaven and the sweat sucks in the summer.

only pubes sometimes, I don't really see the purpose in shaving armpit hair
tbh though shaving pubes doesn't really matter either since nobody else but me will ever see my dick

Last edited:
Armpins only in summer, rarely in winter

what kind of fakecel homo gimp shaves his fucking armpit hair?

yes because my cock looks bigger

I dont shave anything. Got a big beard too.

Who tf do I need to impress.

Why are incels shaving these?

i would only shave my pubes but right now they look like a jungle because no ones going to see them anyway

I keep the lawn mowed to make cleanup easier. ;)

Both, but infrequently

Both but not all the time. I'm lazy and sometimes it's just hard to get myself to shower.

i shave my pubes sometimes

Last edited:
Never shaved my armpit hair. I used to trim my pubes when I thought I could get sex but now that I know I won't I don't do it anymore.

I used to shave but I have no one to look good so I just leave it. Though, I pull my pubic hairs out because of a compulsive neurosis so it kinda looks trimmed

I don't even shave my face

Sometimes I shave my pubes, but sometimes I don't, as no one's ever gonna see my dick. I do shave my armpit hair on a regular basis though.

I shave my pubes, as well as my chest hair. Why would an incel do this? I like looking at myself in the mirror and I like my body when it looks clean and smooth.

Pointless. Why do you even do it? No one will ever see it, so just be comfortable. Don't let your self be deluded into thinking you are worth anything.

Yeah because my pubes hair is afro and I hate it lol

Nah, don't really see the point.

If I somehow got a gf I guess I would.

I trim my pubic hair because that shit looks like fucking Jumanji if I don't.

Regarding arm-pit hair, I do it mostly because of hygiene reasons. I tend to sweat a lot from the arm-pits when I have armpit hair.

Both. Also shave every two weeks. Makes hygiene much more straightforward. Also, I cut my own hair, and usually cut it short (Less maintenance + it's faster to cut it that way)

now that i think about it i've never shaved my armpits in my entire life

I hate pubes. It itches my hand when I grab for God, and it’s annoying. I didn’t know, though, that shaving armpit hair was a male thing. I thought only females did that.

Both. Also shave every two weeks. Makes hygiene much more straightforward. Also, I cut my own hair, and usually cut it short (Less maintenance + it's faster to cut it that way)
Same, I buzz cut the hair on my head very low, like in the military, then use the clippers for my armpit hairs and pubes before taking a shorwer.

I did a few times but its not what I would want to do again.

I see literally zero reasons to shave my pubes.

I shave both because I like the feel

So few only armpit guys. I personally shave them far more often than pubes because they get smelly

Body hair is fucking disgusting. I wish body hair from below the eyebrows didn´t exist.
Tranny.is

pride-pride-flag.gif

I don't even know how to shave my body so never, I could shave my pubes since it can get in the way of a certain activity, armpit hair seems kind of pointless and it seems manly anyway.

I have not even shaved my face in weeks lol

I once shaved my armpit hair when I was 14 & it still hasen't grown back since... There's only a little bit of it left