Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you skate?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I might try eboymaxxing. Wear flannels and cargo pants and vans and learn how to skate. I need pussy right now, man. I NEED PUSSY RIGHT NOW!!!

I might try eboymaxxing. Wear flannels and cargo pants and vans and learn how to skate. I need pussy right now, man. I NEED PUSSY RIGHT NOW!!!
I used to have a longboard I would ride around sometimes, I quit doing so but I can't recall why.

And yeah, if you wanna try that go for it- makes more sense than gymmaxxing or moneymaxxing to get a whore.

SlayerSlayer had a thread on how you should only do cool things as a scrawny white guy

i tried to learn skating 2 years ago and a year ago but gave up after 2 days
id rather just drive or use a bike

Only works if your a teen

Nah I tried n i couldn't stand on the skate

in tony hawks underground

Sorry, but skating and wearing vans shoes won't get you laid

Bitch ass nigga crying over something this insignificant jfl
Says the one who sperged out on me for saying your instead of you're

Says the one who sperged out on me for saying your instead of you're
"Leave me the fuck alone faggot" is impossible to read without imagining a shrill low T voice cracking up

You lost me in the beginning they are gonna think you listen to Travis Scooter

Always count on spics to be there where a cumskin goes unsucked
An asian is accusing me of sucking off cumskins? lmao
This nigga so retarded

I tried when I was a teenager, you need to be good before you go to skate parks, you get roasted for being shit :feelskek:

first be good looking

No. In 8th(9th?) grade i remember my skater ''friend'' took me to the skatepark to help me learn and literally everyone there mogged me to hell and back

They were also not friendly to newer skaters like me and were just assholes in general (didn't stop them slaying stacies left and right). So I quit about 1 month after starting jfl

Skating is still Chad only.

If you like it though then you do you. Any kind of physical activity or exercise is good.

Are you stuck in the early 2000/2010s? That culture is dead, man. People now just dress in pajamas and look at memes. Is a skater emo punk hipster Indie Skater Midwestern white boy scene is dead man. Stop trying to pretend emo is in. Be an adult dress normal comfortable clothes and look at memes onlune, that's the way to be. Anybody who follows us up culture is somebody who obviously lacks Self esteem and confidence for themselves Trying to fit in to a group of douchebags that don't care whether you live or die. Very saddened pathetic glad I gave that shit up in my late teens. You gotta be a grown up sometime man. Either you're attractive or not that's why you're here. Do something else to cope maybe lift weights get in shaped read books write Create a youtube channel Take up a fun hobby. Anything is better than trying to be a clown that is not you.

Skating is still Chad only.

If you like it though then you do you. Any kind of physical activity or exercise is good.
Honestly I haven't seen a kid on a skateboard since 2009. It's just not in any more.

My genetics are too subhuman to learn skating. Besides, i would look extremely pathetic by engaging in such activity due to my ugly ethnic appearence.

SlayerSlayer had a thread on how you should only do cool things as a scrawny white guy
And his take is absolutely based. As an ugly man, you're going to inevitably lose, despite all the astronomical effort, due to failo effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back