Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you support rape?

Do you support rape?

• yes

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • no

Votes: 29 60.4%

• Total voters
I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
if you go on IncelTears "new", we apparently are rapist sociopaths and creep on little girls at night, lool we are normal people with lives, well we can't he sex but neither can they lol, they ugly as fuck, no person happy with themselves spends hours bullying depressed men on the Internet.

Do you support rape?

It's only rape when it isn't Chad.

imbored21 said:
it's natural

do you think we should go out and rape women? kek that's cope, what incels want is to desire a girl and to be desired by her, rape does nothing but get you BBC in jail lol

imbored21 said:
it's natural
where do you live? im about to go rape your lookism ass, brother.

i want affection even more than sex honestly
rape wouldn't give me that

Rape is awful. And I mean actual rape, being forcefully penetrated as you're struggling to get your rapist away. That must be soulcrushing.

I wouldn't want any of my family members to be raped, so I can see why anyone else would not want their loved ones to be raped.

I also wouldn't want to be raped.

So I can put myself in other people's shoes and see why they wouldn't want to be raped and how horrible of a crime that would be.

Thus, I think rape is bad.

Kek. Imagining a 90lb 5 foot 4 framecel currycel trying to overpower a white woman who height and framemogs him. It's over for incels

Damn it OP up to his usual retarded poll antics in full force.

sluts should be considered public property.

_incelinside said:
Kek. Imagining a 90lb 5 foot 4 framecel currycel trying to overpower a white woman who height and framemogs him. It's over for incels

This made me kek pretty heartily.

You realise they wouldn't exist without the entertainment this place brings right? It's normal for them to exaggerate, generalise and twist things. I'm sure there's a few of them smart enough to know this.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Rape is awful. And I mean actual rape, being forcefully penetrated as you're struggling to get your rapist away. That must be soulcrushing.

This.

"I was drunk" and "stealthing" tier """""rape""""" I couldnt care less about

Total Imbecile said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
This.
"I was drunk" and "stealthing" tier """""rape""""" I couldnt care less about

Yup. I don't see "I had a drink too much and then I turned into a degenerate whore and now I regret it teeeheeeeeee xDD!!" as rape and neither should society. It's gravely insulting to actual rape victims.

I don't understand what you mean by "rape".

Do you mean a man forcefully capturing a woman or entering her house to have intercourse?

Or do you mean when girls get 80% naked and purposefully drink their inhibition away around a bunch of drunken horny men with the sole purpose of finding sex, only to complain about it the next day?

Of course. I'm not cucked.

retarded_dumbshit said:
where do you live? im about to go rape your lookism ass, brother.

Rape me daddi. Cum in my ass hole with force

It's only sex and they act like it's the end of the world because the man isn't a Chad.

FeminismsCancer said:
It's only sex and they act like it's the end of the world because the man isn't a Chad.

I am not willing to rape but I support shorter sentences for sub 7 men that get accused of it from femoids, most of these allegations are false anyway and even if it is true the fact is they are used up sluts so one more dick makes no difference and honestly it is a reward for them, most of them enjoy and get off on it.

This is why I lol when femoids talk about PTSD from "rape" and sexual assault: [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS1dO0JC2EE[/video]

It is the only way I could we myself having sex.

Maybe if this was a tradionalist society i will oppose it, in today western world i simply don't care, do you want to idolize sex 24/7 and keep a free sexual market knowing what it do to societies? good for you, suffer the consequences.

Rape is for normies like netflix and bad memes.

Incels aren't cool enough for rape.

Yes. Roasties deserve it and probably enjoy it to some extent.

i support ethical rape by incels and subhumans, when normies do date rape that's wrong, they should pay the beta bux if they want pussy

nklfdnblidnfbli said:
i support ethical rape by incels and subhumans, when normies do date rape that's wrong, they should pay the beta bux if they want pussy

Rape is never ethical. It's immoral, but morality isn't set in stone. It's just a human creation.

Kointo said:
Rape is never ethical. It's immoral, but morality isn't set in stone. It's just a human creation.

cuck spotted

What the hell do you get out of rape? I want someone to want me...

Rape is just a social construct, upheld by white supremacy to maintain toxic gender roles based on notions of cis*female fragility.

i don't support or disapprove of anything. whatever happens happens.

Garm said:
What the hell do you get out of rape? I want someone to want me...

rapefugees and deathniks are beyond caring about being wanted and validated. they just want to "muh dik"

Only by sub 5 males. 6s and 7s I don't allow them to rape. chads obviously can't even rape.

sub 5s should be legal to rape

No. No matter what its a heinous crime that violates a person at their core, regardless of whether they are female or male.
Thew kind of incels who go on about wanting to rape or ER honestly deserve to be stuck as incels.

inb4 cuck

rape is pathetic. only complete scumbags do it.

99.999999% of women on this earth still deserve it though

rape by a incel = a starving person stealing food from the grocery store. justified because food/sex is one of the most important needs of all living creatures and it is unethical to deny that to someone

rape by a normie = a middle class guy who is stealing just for fun. they don't need to steal so they shouldnt do it

rape by a chad = can't happen

If we use the standards of enthusiastic consent set up by feminists these days, most men are "rapists". I.E. -Not Chad.

“Rape” simply means incels getting sex, which is a human right.

No I don't support rape, as it could be anyones mother, sister, daughter, grandmother, aunty, cousin, relative, or any female member of your family. Its easy to say "rape" to any stranger, but when its your family member, most of you will be like "no bueno."

Nor do I condone or support false rape accusations.