Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you talk to your brother often?

im done

im done

God hates you
★★★★
I've never talked to my brother more than 4 minutes on call when we are in home together he talks to me sometime
I don't want to call him because we never spoke about much things
My relationship with my brother is totally shit we never spent time with each other in childhood he was in hostel socializing while i rotted in home watching tv

I don't have any brother

My relationship with my brother is totally shit we never spent time with each other
what a waste man

never too late to build a relationship

My brother is disabled

what a waste man

never too late to build a relationship
I like him he is actually a good brother he stood up against my bullies in school and he was the only one I called when I was depressed and wanted to quit my studies

I actually like him he is actually a good brother he stood up against my bullies in school and he was the only one I called when I was depressed and wanted to quit my studies
ah thats good man

I should really start talking to him once in a while man I'm even afraid to follow him on Instagram that's how apart we are from each other
orphancel here

do it, do it asap

one day he will be dead and you'll regret it for the rest of your life

I don't have a brother. I have a cousin older brother though but I don't talk to him because he brutally mogs me. I resent him because his mother's hypergamy caused my dad to lose out on his marriage prospects, which means my aunt is indirectly responsible for my inceldom and subhumanity. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:I resent them for this.

I've never talked to my brother more than 4 minutes on call when we are in home together he talks to me sometime
I don't want to call him because we never spoke about much things
My relationship with my brother is totally shit we never spent time with each other in childhood he was in hostel socializing while i rotted in home watching tv
Almost never.

I have 3 so yes

I like him he is actually a good brother he stood up against my bullies in school and he was the only one I called when I was depressed and wanted to quit my studies
Sounds like a bro for life. I wish my relation to my family was just 1% as strong as yours

I don't have one, only a sister
I don't talk to her either.

I wish I had a big brother or big sister. I wouldn’t have been such a piece vile of shit human being then

My brother and cousins barely associate with me anymore. The only family that bother with me are my parents and grandparents.

My brother is a chadlite and we rarely communicate with each other

No I’m only child THANK FUCK

I wish I had a brother to play vidya with him :feelsbadman:

I'm setting next to him as I'm writing this

entire family disowned me

If we were on good terms with our brothers and family then we likely wouldn't be incels. Whatever came from - having a shitty antisocial family that rejects you so you becoming an incel, or you being naturally undesirable so your own family avoiding you as a result.

I have two older ones (one is ten years older and the other is twelve years older. Tell me I wasn't an accident) and I haven't talked to them in a couple years