Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you tell people that you're a virgin?

I do, I give no fucks. If anyone asks, I'll tell them the straight truth. And if they don't want to be my friend anymore because of it, well, I don't care. Acting fake all the time is too exhausting and I wouldn't want to be friends with superficial morons like this anyway.

What about you?
I tell close male friends but can't bring myself to confess to most women. Literally even when I will never see the foid again, it is simply too awkward to bring it up.

Yeah people ask me sometimes and I tell them the truth, some laugh, and some don't mind. You'll be suprised on people's views about virginity not everyone will make fun of you for being a virgin.

No, bec. they know it.

Fuck a hooker one time so you don't have to lie about it.

Yes bro, I'm retarded

No one cares to ask. People only care about chad's opinion.

Yes. There is no point in hidening it.

It is also pretty obvious if you see me so there is not even a reason to ask.

They usually find out if i don't tell them and if they do then they usually don't talk to me

I they don't believe when you say you are virgin, you're definitely not a real incel even if you are a virgin. People can tell very easily if a guy is ugly enough to not be able to get laid.

Even If I lie I noticed that normans suspect or don't believe me , but I use to lie about that because of the ultra extrovert disgusting mocking ppl that I always had met, so admiting my virginity will be ultrasuiragefuel.
I can confirm this. Before I got hired for that job for warehouse logistics I had a chat with two managers. It was about my contract. I told them I am kinda in trouble because we changed the location recently and there is plenty of stuff to do.
One of the manager assumed I switched location with my girlfriend. So I corrected him and said I just moved with my parents. He then turned his head away and it looked like he kinda smirked at it. Right after that he asked how old I am. We all know why. He know thinks that I am a total loser and he is right about that.
Incel experiences are hard and cruel.

Last edited: