Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think being an incel comedian could be a good idea?

Recruit
★★★★★
Just thinking.

There is already a theory for this, its called Clownmaxxing :feelsclown: it seems to have gone out of fashion as i dont see anyone discussing it nowadays.. St hamudi was a clownmaxxer tbh

Well, I have seen some stand up comedians who look like incels.

There is already a theory for this, its called Clownmaxxing :feelsclown: it seems to have gone out of fashion as i dont see anyone discussing it nowadays.. St hamudi was a clownmaxxer tbh
St hamudi was the biggest clownmaxxer, that day where he trolled a bunch of German NS stormfrontcels still makes me laugh :feelskek:

St hamudi was the biggest clownmaxxer, that day where he trolled a bunch of German NS stormfrontcels still makes me laugh :feelskek:
lol and the way he fake cried in video chats with foids where he was throwing incel lingos at unsuscpecting german foids who had no idea what he was referring to

Damn bro you got the whole squad laughing

Don't call yourself an "incel comedian", just say funny jokes about foids.

Whatever you say Mr Dangerfield!