Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think duels should be legal?

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
If it were legal, I would have already challenged a few normies or chads because of their disrespectful behavior... The choice of fists, guns, or knives should be up to them to decide.

Id personally choose fists because it's more satisfying that way.

Or... I'd be already dead or permanently disabled by now and not writing this post...

So what do you all think? Should dueling be legal?

I'd rather get shot while running a bullet in my brain than get tortured and poked.

just fight with them.

just fight with them.

... Legal repercussions... Assault, attempted murder, disorderly conduct... Etc... Will definitely result from something like that.

In my particular 3rd world country of origin I have been in about 20 fistfights because of little to no legal repercussions and I was under 18 when all that fighting happened.

I just remember getting suspended in school twice. Suspension as a punishment doesn't mean you get to sit around at home but it meant picking up the trash and other janitor duties and not getting paid for it.

Legal repercussions in my country of origin when it comes to physical fights only come if:
- weapons are involved (guns, knives, baseball bats, sticks, ice pick, etc)
- someone dies or gets beaten to an inch of their life.
- you and a group of people gang up and beat up someone.

But in Western nations, it's a lot more politically correct and more legal repercussions for physical violence.

That's why you have these disrespectful arrogant assholes who have no concept of potentially getting physically injured for their disrespectful attitude.

If you have it in the back of your head that you may be potentially injured or killed as a result of your disrespectful asshole behavior, you'd be more polite and respectful.

... Legal repercussions... Assault, attempted murder, disorderly conduct... Etc... Will definitely result from something like that.

In my particular 3rd world country of origin I have been in about 20 fistfights because of little to no legal repercussions and I was under 18 when all that fighting happened.

I just remember getting suspended in school twice. Suspension as a punishment doesn't mean you get to sit around at home but it meant picking up the trash and other janitor duties and not getting paid for it.

Legal repercussions in my country of origin when it comes to physical fights only come if:
- weapons are involved (guns, knives, baseball bats, sticks, ice pick, etc)
- someone dies or gets beaten to an inch of their life.
- you and a group of people gang up and beat up someone.

But in Western nations, it's a lot more politically correct and more legal repercussions for physical violence.

That's why you have these disrespectful arrogant assholes who have no concept of potentially getting physically injured for their disrespectful attitude.

If you have it in the back of your head that you may be potentially injured or killed as a result of your disrespectful asshole behavior, you'd be more polite and respectful.
Just kill em

just fist it out like good honorable americans :feelsUgh: