Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity There should be a law if a foid has tattoos it should be legal to rape and do whatever you want to her

Bone Tomahawk

Bone Tomahawk

Rapist misogynist
-
Just look at these two whores
View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rJbAGbSYirs

Such disgusting & repulsive degenerate creatures
I hate them so much It will take too long to describe the things I wanna do to these kinda foids
As soon as a whore puts tattoo markings on her body and displays it in public it should be legal for anyone to kidnap, rape, torture, dismember, skin her alive, ETC
It is almost same like farm animals at slaughter house getting tattooed production numbers etc
But this is worse because this is not even edible meat, but AIDS ridden utterly disgusting and plastic

Last edited:
I never understood the tattoo-hate
all women are whores, with or without tattoos, le "muh tradwife" meme bullshit is just a meme for redpilled cucks who think that certain types of foids are different
ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

all women are whores, with or without tattoos, le "muh tradwife" meme bullshit is just a meme for redpilled cucks who think that certain types of foids are different
ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES
tattoos are a sing of eternal allegiance to immorality and degeneracy

I want to cum on their tattooed skin. The only warmth my sperm has ever known is my palm. My sperm DESERVES BETTER. It deserves to swim on a female's tattooed skin.

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES
When they were tatoos and provocative clothing they are doing it on purpose. It is like waving red cloth before a bull.They are extremely lucky they have the advantage of modern cucked CCTV survillenace and internet times

Pro tip: if she has tattoos, she is a shameless whore. You'll have to flay her alive to remove the tattoos before fucking her.

Pro tip: if she has tattoos, she is a shameless whore. You'll have to flay her alive to remove the tattoos before fucking her.
It is not even a question. o fcourse alive. and constantly adding salts and acids into the exposed skin.for such scum it is important to extend their suffering for as long as possible. like in the 2008 movie Martyrs

Such disgusting & repulsive degenerate creatures
Literally just a foid with ink in her arms... You could just say you don't find them attractive, and it would make you look less embarrassing.
I hate them so much
For all the many reasons there are to hate women, you picked the most vapid one of all, and one that makes it crystal clear that you are

1 - A volcel faggot

And 2 - A "muh aryan blonde tradwife" chasing coper...
It will take too long to describe the things I wanna do to these kinda foids
Because she has tattoos?
As soon as a whore puts tattoo markings on her body and displays it in public it should be legal for anyone to kidnap, rape, torture, dismember, skin her alive, ETC
Why?
It is almost same like farm animals at slaughter house getting tattooed production numbers etc
How so and why?
But this is worse because this is not even edible meat, but AIDS ridden utterly disgusting and plastic
You really are a faggot, it's insane...

U operate on assumption and the only fagg is you kid

thread filled with redpilled cucks convincing themselves that certain women are different
hey FAGGOTS, ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES
fucking cucks

Most tattoos look like shit, especially women's. They just get a bunch of normie bullshit like every other toilet to feel quirky and special "teehee". Musty and gross. Behead foids in Minecraft.

Everyone will grow old and in a couple decades, we'll see these Millennial and Gen Z oldies walking around with tattoos... I guess then it would be retro because of cybernetics. :dafuckfeels:

Not just this, if she dresses like a whore, she should get what she deserves. It's like provoking someone to punch you, they're gonna do it after a while of provoking. Same thing goes for inducing lust.

Exactly, foidlets with tattoos is the most promiscuous breed of whores

Ugly tattoos. Trash retard men that like them on foids.

Tattoos are awful and retarded. Imagine scarring yourself just to have poisonous ink on you lmao. This is why Neymar will never win a world cup, WC winners will rarely if ever have tattoos on them.

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES
Retweet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back