Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think foids would have pitysex with someone who has cancer? (Cancermaxxing)

Do you think cancermaxxing could work?

• Other (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Guys, I'm already thinking ahead of time.
After I lost my hair completely I'll either look (thanks to my light skin and non existent beard-growth) like one of these drunken-skinheads or a cancer patient.

Unlike females I still have some moral standards, but just in theory I thought about trying to ascend through pity sex via "cancermaxxing".
KEEP IN MIND THAT I DON'T HAVE CANCER AND WOULD JUST LARP AS A CANCER PATIENT.

I could tell foids that I have cancer and thanks to a long time in different hospitals (+chemo) I never had a social circle or a girlfriend (sex :feelshehe:) and lost my hair.
Next step is to tell her that I'm going to die soon, maybe she'll get super pity towards me and/or wants to vritue signal too.
And yeah, you can probably think of the rest.

What do you think? Could cancermaxxing actually work?

Last edited:
Maybe idk tbh

Sorry buddy but i have to call it cope

You have cancer? Damn that’s brutal. I feel like it might not work because foids are very heartless and evil in nature. Many have said that they wouldn’t have sex with an ugly man even if it would save his life

You have cancer? Damn that’s brutal. I feel like it might not work because foids are very heartless and evil in nature. Many have said that they wouldn’t have sex with an ugly man even if it would save his life
Nononono, I'm just balding.
I edited my thread.

don't know how successful that will be with some random foid you don't know, they will probably smell a scam. hookers might give you a cancer discount though

No cause you will be bald from chemo

Nononono, I'm just balding.
I edited my thread.
Oh ok. It probably won’t work unless you have friends that are in on it and will guilt trip her for being mean to a cancer victim. Probably won’t work tho since foids in general won’t care about people who die of cancer

like my nigga @Gymcelled once said, as an incel foids wouldn't piss on you if you were burning

that's how much they despise ugly men, giga cope

They won't because that's not socially enforced. Like, if you deny some things to a person with that illness, society will shame you and think you're a terrible person, but sex isn't one of them.
foids wouldn't piss on you if you were burning
That would mean you'd get to see their pussies, so they indeed won't do that at all.

Oh ok. It probably won’t work unless you have friends that are in on it and will guilt trip her for being mean to a cancer victim. Probably won’t work tho since foids in general won’t care about people who die of cancer
like my nigga @Gymcelled once said, as an incel foids wouldn't piss on you if you were burning

They won't because that's not socially enforced. Like, if you deny some things to a person with that illness, society will shame you and think you're a terrible person, but sex isn't one of them.

That would mean you'd get to see their pussies, so they indeed won't do that at all.
True, females are cruel and wouldn't fulfill the last wish of a man. These creatures have no heart.

JFL, but it wouldn't work as a guy.

I feel like it might not work because foids are very heartless and evil in nature

That's true. They can "virtue signal" as much as they want but that's the kind of thing that not a single one of them would do. Most of the time all the compassion and kindness they show is just mere appearence.

Isn't that the plot of a movie ? Kind of rings a bell.

That shit only happens in movies and only happens to Chads that get cancer.
I had surgery a long time ago and in all surgeries you sign a waiver in case you die. It was my first major surgery so I was kinda panicked. Tried to talk to some female coworkers about my nervousness and if anybody would come help me. They all were too busy. Tried to strike up a conversation with the receptionist. She ignored me. Tried to flirt with the Nurse. She walked away. Had surgery. Woke up. Nobody came to check on me. As I was walking out the hospital I tried to make some light hearted conversation with the Nurse that wheeled me out. She pushed me inside my Mom's car and almost shut the door on my hand she wanted me gone so fast. Because I'm incredibly ugly.

Now let's take what would happen to Chad:
>Talking to female coworkers
They go 'awwwwwwww' and promise to make some time to go visit him
>Talking with receptionist
She would laugh and keep me company until my name is called
>Talking to Nurse A
She would bring me extra sheets and fluff up my pillows and always check to make sure I am extra comfortable. After the surgery she would comfort me with her bosom
>Talking to Nurse B
She would have gotten my number and asked if there was anything I needed then winked at me before I left

(and before anybody says this shit doesn't happen I got two Chad cousins and one girlfriend was a Nurse that he met when he was in the hospital and he got a blowjob in the hospital. another cousin had a teacher girlfriend and they fucked in the classroom while the kids were at lunch so DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE tell me this shit doesn't happen. women are all whores and are willing to lose their whole careers to fuck Chad)

After I lost my hair completely I'll either look (thanks to my light skin and non existent beard-growth) like one of these drunken-skinheads or a cancer patient.

Unlike females I still have some moral standards, but just in theory I thought about trying to ascend through pity sex via "cancermaxxing".

I could tell foids that I have cancer and thanks to a long time in different hospitals (+chemo) I never had a social circle or a girlfriend (sex :feelshehe:) and lost my hair.
Next step is to tell her that I'm going to die soon, maybe she'll get super pity towards me and/or wants to vritue signal too.

this is Wile E Coyote stupid

Women only care about themselves. If one ever were to do charity it would be to post photos on social media and be praised by her friends

That shit only happens in movies and only happens to Chads that get cancer.
I had surgery a long time ago and in all surgeries you sign a waiver in case you die. It was my first major surgery so I was kinda panicked. Tried to talk to some female coworkers about my nervousness and if anybody would come help me. They all were too busy. Tried to strike up a conversation with the receptionist. She ignored me. Tried to flirt with the Nurse. She walked away. Had surgery. Woke up. Nobody came to check on me. As I was walking out the hospital I tried to make some light hearted conversation with the Nurse that wheeled me out. She pushed me inside my Mom's car and almost shut the door on my hand she wanted me gone so fast. Because I'm incredibly ugly.

Now let's take what would happen to Chad:
>Talking to female coworkers
They go 'awwwwwwww' and promise to make some time to go visit him
>Talking with receptionist
She would laugh and keep me company until my name is called
>Talking to Nurse A
She would bring me extra sheets and fluff up my pillows and always check to make sure I am extra comfortable. After the surgery she would comfort me with her bosom
>Talking to Nurse B
She would have gotten my number and asked if there was anything I needed then winked at me before I left

(and before anybody says this shit doesn't happen I got two Chad cousins and one girlfriend was a Nurse that he met when he was in the hospital and he got a blowjob in the hospital. another cousin had a teacher girlfriend and they fucked in the classroom while the kids were at lunch so DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE tell me this shit doesn't happen. women are all whores and are willing to lose their whole careers to fuck Chad)
Oh I'm sorry that you had to experience that.
That's an interesting story and probably a quite accurate scenario how females would treat ugly males who are close to death.

just when i thought we already hit rock bottom :feelsjuice:

You’d look even more disgusting, don’t do it, won’t work

:feelsYall:

I think this would work for a normie. And not because she has pity for him, but because the foid would want to virtue signal about it. I've seen posts on plebbit of foids getting attention with that. Waaah i fucked this poor guy with cancer before he died look at me im so great.

You will be completly hairless and weak af I don't think it will ever be possible to have sex

No. Absolutely not. Chad only.

Wouldn't hold my breath on this one.

Stop coping, you delusional schizo.

Gotta be at least a 5 or 6/10