Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think god exists

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
-
I used to be a firm believer in the muslim religion, but recently im starting to have doubts if there even is a god and if religion was just a man-made concept. Any thoughts on this

Try orthodoxy like me, Chico. As a murtadcel, orthodoxy feels much more liberating and is the faith that muhammed heavily plagiarized and made much worse, mang dedsrstbhngl

I think many gods exist. I don't think they are of any of the "pagan" religions, like Norse mythology, or Hinduism, or any of that garbage. I'm certain the monolithic god of the desert, i.e. the god of judaism/Christianity/islam is a fraud fairy tale.

But I will never ascertain to know for certain what's out there, without adequate proof.

Yes
Religious foids are still massive hypocrite cum dumpsters though

I think many gods exist. I don't think they are of any of the "pagan" religions, like Norse mythology, or Hinduism, or any of that garbage. I'm certain the monolithic god of the desert, i.e. the god of judaism/Christianity/islam is a fraud fairy tale.

But I will never ascertain to know for certain what's out there, without adequate proof.
Ho-ho-ho-holy based!

I am a Pagan Gnostic myself.

The imaginary concept of a God was invented by jews as a way to manipulate and control people. If you believe in God then you're worshipping the Jew God.

I'm a deist.

I am atheist but I think religion has its value

I think religion is mainly cope. The human mind has a hard time grappling with death so it invents copes like the afterlife

Ho-ho-ho-holy based!

I am a Pagan Gnostic myself.
I'm just staying true to the information available. The only other alternatives, especially in this day and age, the Age of the Internet, are steeped in willful ignorance, and that is something I will not tolerate.

I had a dream that I died today. I was so tired that I took a nap,( which I’m never able to do).

Imagine this: When you die all that’s left is your conscience. Everything will be black. You will hear memories and voices of your past life, your previous life, knowing you didn’t die satisfied.

You will feel a strong urge to have sex, but you’re nothing. Just an empty void. You had a chance in life to experience it and you blew it. Now you have to feel everything you’ve felt before except this time you are left with nothing but your conscience in the afterlife.

You will hear the voices of family crying afterwards. People discussing you, reflecting on memories they had of you. But it doesn’t matter anymore. They are no longer part of your life. All that’s behind you.

Religion is useless. All manipulated to fit an agenda. God does exist imo.

Honestly I don’t but I have no problem pretending god exists