Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think men will have enough one day?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Do you think that day will come? When men realize shit has gotten way out of control and that they need to do stop women?

Or do you have zero hope?

Last edited:
i cant stop her, she is smarter than me. i cant even do basic things lol

Most men are already harboring grudges against women.

It gotta be done, for ourselves first

It will be way too late when the majority of men will realize it

never, incels are probably bound to exist. and if they werent, its past the point of no return already.

Most men are already harboring grudges against women.
:yes:. Problem is they turn into pussies and LITERALLY START VIRTUE SIGNALING when they asked to take action against the gynocracy. Example: "I don't know bro, like I got cucked 50 thousands times by my ex and after that she falsely alleged my ass into 25 years in prison and nothing happened to her after that, she was just jumping from a dick to the other while i was rotting in prison but...they are like not that bad, bro. Chillout, man". Expecting that this WILL GET THEM PUSSY!!!!! :feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

I don’t know what percentage of these posts are glowies so I will just not answer

Only the very bottom of men aren't getting any action. Normies get some every once in a while, and the bottom percentage of men are probably those too unmotivated to looksmaxx or moneymaxx so they stay just in their place and rot.

yes but society has to collapse for that to happen

when men get angry they know raping women is antithetic to society so most likely we'll start a bloody revolution. In such cases women will naturally fall in line so u kill 2 birds with one stone: u correct society and u get ample women until society corrupts its self again.
perpertual cycle of boom and bust really i feel

society will collapse. natural resources are getting more and more dear. everything is become overpriced. the silent majority will lash out at some point