Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think normies' girlfriends ever do random acts of kindness for them?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
they say you should never make a woman your girlfriend unless they've done 5 acts of kindness for you, which I doubt most men receive

They do when the bf has a job

Yes, but it's calculated. When women deal with normie men, they carefully consider what he can offer in terms of financial/social benefits. If he's a big earner with high social status, it's worth it to play the part of a "good girlfriend" in exchange for his benefits.

Chad only

Offer Opinions

yes they do. stop coping with chad only bs

yes they do. stop coping with chad only bs

Examples please.

If he ain't a Chad he doesn't receive anything but bouts of female entitlement and shit tests. No Sub-8 man has EVER had an interaction with a toilet that involved him doing something other than worshipping her and telling her how unworthy he is to be in her presence and she spitting on him in disgust of his existence.

"Kindness", understanding, and empathy are all Chad-only. Denying this is a major cope. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yes, but it's calculated. When women deal with normie men, they carefully consider what he can offer in terms of financial/social benefits. If he's a big earner with high social status, it's worth it to play the part of a "good girlfriend" in exchange for his benefits.

Basically prostitution, that's not kindness that's just transactional.

Toilets actually LOVE Chad, they'd do anything for him, they'd even commit suicide if he rejects them or they can't be with him forever. But for any Sub-Chad... She will literally forget you ever existed after 60 years of marriage if you just arrive home 5 minutes too late.

Toilets don't view us Sub-Chad's of worthy of occupying any space in their heads, they're shallow like that.

Examples please.
Sorry, but no. I know and see average looking men in healthy relationships all day every day. Just go outside and look for couples in love, is the man always a chad? No, most the time not.

Nope. Chad only or if she really really likes the dude.
That is what I meant, women want to keep their betabuxx bluepilled.

no idea, i am a khv, how would i know.

How am I supposed to understand normie behavior. :feelskek: