Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR do you think sex havers/gf havers mentally process things significantly differently?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
like they're more stable minded, they think like an NPC, etc.

fuck i would've posted more but i accidentally posted the thread early

fuck i would've posted more but i accidentally posted the thread early

Lmao brainlet
like they're more stable minded, they think like an NPC, etc.

I dont believe them to be more or less stable minded, just more NPC, easier to fall in line with the crowd.

In that aspect, their life has been fulfilled, so they aren't condemned to overthink things or question cause and effect matters.

roll around in your clown car little clown

Yes, I think they process things way differently than us, like an NPC.

it is what it is

They probably do, which results in them acting more like npc's than us. I'm not sure whether i should envy them for their npc mindsets, or not.

pussy serves as a carrot to make them more normie

foids suck out man's soul with his semen

they dont process things better .
They have to use elaborate mental gymnastics and protect their Ego 24/7 .
Its not easy to be bluepilled .
BlackPill sets you free in a way , makes everthing clear , the puzzle just falls into place .

Yeah, I think they do.

That heartiste guy that some of you may be familiar with (Chateau Heartiste is his website) once posted an article about this kind of thing and he theorized that men who started off having good interactions with women/girls in their youth generally learned how to manouver better through the adult world and the various social situations/interactions/relationships/friendships that come with that, as they grew older, than of course people like us, who had pretty much nothing but shit reactions with women/girls while growing up, etc.

I wouldn't however say that the normies are necessarily more "stable" than us though.

A lot of successful Chads and Stacies are fucked up with severe mental illnesses, the same as we generally have and or sometimes worse, but they'll gobble down a pile of prescription head pills and talk to a shrink or two or three and manage to get through their life just fine and as I'm sure we all know many of them also turn to alcohol and or marijunna as an extra "cope" as this forum community would put it, that helps them continue on and not put a bullet in their brain.

Yes, very significantly differently

the pathos and the way their brains process is different because they are functioning healthily and as it should be, they are not severely mentally damaged like many incels; but to be succinct and brief, the answer is yes, it doesn't need much explanation on this point.

yes its over for me
TIC3PXJ

Of course, they have a social circle which gives them mental support.

Are you going to watch the Joker? It has clowns in it and it isn't shit like It and whatever you posted.
Yes, me and the clown gang are watching it together @angrycurrycel @Weeb25 @Pareg @Parrtlord

Yes, me and the clown gang are watching it together @angrycurrycel @Weeb25 @Pareg @Parrtlord
Ok, I wish you don't get shot up in the theater by some clownpilled bastard. :feelskek:

Just more NPC, easier to fall in line with the crowd.

In that aspect, their life has been fulfilled, so they aren't condemned to overthink things or question cause and effect matters.

Obviously. They dont have to worry about the fundementals of their own being, their place in society and their likeliness to be left to rot all alone. Life becomes far easier I believe, and especially for those that have had it all since youth, their entire view on life is far different and far more NPC then anyone thats gone through real hardship like incels.