Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think this guy from Linus tech tips is aware of the black pill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38622
  • Start date

Is he aware?

• Yes

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 38622

Deleted member 38622

Self-banned
-
So the question remains, is he aware of the black pill?
Screenshot 1

No.
But he's moneymaxxed, he'll probably end up betabuxxing a noodlewhore or a roastie cumskin and be proud of it.

Depends
He has good personality? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I see a based and blackpilled trucel who is posting with us already

You mean Anthony? :shock:

His boss (linus) is betabuxxing a noodlewhore who admitted that he never made her wet and she was never attracted to him.
He already has 2 male hapa kids who will probably go ER if their dad wasn't rich

His boss (linus) is betabuxxing a noodlewhore who admitted that he never made her wet and she was never attracted to him.
He already has 2 male hapa kids who will probably go ER if their dad wasn't rich
ER parents also had money :smonk:

He probably doesn’t know about the blackpill itself but probably realizes he doesn’t get the best treatment from women either

He probably doesn’t know about the blackpill itself but probably doesn’t get the best treatment from women either
Safe to guess that he's probably ultra bluepilled

If he was then he would have never agreed to go on camera, especially at that weight.
JFL at agreeing to be mogged by Linus tech tips of all people:feelsUnreal:

He may be aware of the :blackpill:black pill, but very likely does not accept it as fact. Due to videos like these:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NqLdR48g3A

At least according to this video, people in the comments seem to think higher of Anthony than the other members of Linus Media Group.
It is possible that the rest of Linus Media Group simply had him read positive comments about him while other members of LTT read negative comments, but he did say reading those comments was like "stroking my ego", so that's unlikely.
Yeah, I think if anything, the underwear model Linus himself is actually more likely to accept the :blackpill:black pill than Anthony, as Linus's wife is apparently not attracted to him (possible lesbopill?). Linus has money but is still somehow in a sexless marriage.

jfl at all these bluepilled "nerds"

He may be aware of the :blackpill:black pill, but very likely does not accept it as fact. Due to videos like these:

At least according to this video, people in the comments seem to think higher of Anthony than the other members of Linus Media Group.
It is possible that the rest of Linus Media Group simply had him read positive comments about him while other members of LTT read negative comments, but he did say reading those comments was like "stroking my ego", so that's unlikely.
Yeah, I think if anything, the underwear model Linus himself is actually more likely to accept the :blackpill:black pill than Anthony, as Linus's wife is apparently not attracted to him (possible lesbopill?). Linus has money but is still somehow in a sexless marriage.

Well his first mistake was making her a wife.

Least they’re male. I don’t know if I could cope having a daughter

(((Linus Sebastian)))

Lmao. They are all soys