Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you think Walt Disney was an incel?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
The guy was around 5'10" supposedly, though his wive seems much shorter (maybe around 5ft) but I'm not sure that he actually consummated his marriage with Lillian Disney.

Walt Disney incelStrained look at that STRAINED expression of disgust on her face
betabux central

It almost looks like a marriage of convenience. They wed in 1925 when Walt was 24 and Lillian was 26.
Lillian only had a single child during the marriage - Diane Disney was born in 1933 after EIGHT years.
Subsequently they adopted their 2nd daughter in 1936

What I expect was that Lillian wouldn't let Walt fuck him and ultimately fucked some Chad and then convinced Walt to raise the kid, and Walt was thinking maybe he'd raise Chad's daughter as a secret waifu but it never worked out for him because he held off until college like a gentleman and by that time Diane started fucking college chads.

Lillian remarried in May 69, less than 3 years after Walt's death in Dec 66 meaning she was prob fucking Truyens while Walt was sick with lung cancer. Probably denied him sex the whole time and cucked him constantly.

I doubt it; he was normie at the time and wealthy, even if his wife was the average modern foid... :feelsjuice:

Probably cheated a bit too with animator Beckies. :feelskek:

I doubt it; he was normie at the time and wealthy, even if his wife was the average modern foid... :feelsjuice:
Probably cheated a bit too with animator Beckies. :feelskek:
If that were the case she would've fucked him more to get pregnant so he'd feel guilty about cheating on mom of her kids

No evidence he ver did this. Also I don't know how many women actually worked for Disney during the 40s-60s when he was active.

If that were the case she would've fucked him more to get pregnant so he'd feel guilty about cheating on mom of her kids

No evidence he ver did this. Also I don't know how many women actually worked for Disney during the 40s-60s when he was active.
So did he really not ascend or are you assuming? :feelssus:

Don't know much about the guy. :feelsjuice:

So did he really not ascend or are you assuming? :feelssus:
With any guy with clearly sub-Chad looks I always assume he didn't sire any of the children in his marriage and got cucked 100%