Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you think we will be remembered?

Justice Bao

Justice Bao

Captain
I mean as collective not as indivuduals. like when hypergamy and anti-incel sentiments continous grows the final solution will be that many of us will be executed or deported to labour camps. However in the future there will most likely no more inceldom, since all genetic inferiorieties will be breed out or cured by modern medicine. or low class people will simply be sterilized. there is no way that there will be a large incel comunity there. But this is not exactly what i try do aim with this thread. My question is the following:

There are two types of despised minorities that went extinct: the ones that are remembered and sometimes romanticized; like the natives of north america (yes i know that some are left) and those who are just forgotten.

The Cagots of France for example. Nobody knows of there origns, some think they were descendants of the Goths (chien gots= goth dogs) other think they were heretics or muslim descendants. they were hated in the medivial in france and spain until long after the french revolution. however, in the 20th century they migrated or assimilated into the french society, but as a culture/group they vanished.

Still, we dont know of their origin or why they were hated. i bet many of you never heard of them. i think that same will happen to incels. in a century the word "incel" will confuse people the same way I am amazed when i read the word "cagot"

Logically, Inceldom will rise and therefore yes.

Not in a positive manner.

incels in 2090 reading the mind blowingly based posts on .co in their school history books:

only if we give them something huge to remembER us by

I mean as collective not as indivuduals. like when hypergamy and anti-incel sentiments continous grows the final solution will be that many of us will be executed or deported to labour camps. However in the future there will most likely no more inceldom, since all genetic inferiorieties will be breed out or cured by modern medicine. or low class people will simply be sterilized. there is no way that there will be a large incel comunity there. But this is not exactly what i try do aim with this thread. My question is the following:

There are two types of despised minorities that went extinct: the ones that are remembered and sometimes romanticized; like the natives of north america (yes i know that some are left) and those who are just forgotten.

The Cagots of France for example. Nobody knows of there origns, some think they were descendants of the Goths (chien gots= goth dogs) other think they were heretics or muslim descendants. they were hated in the medivial in france and spain until long after the french revolution. however, in the 20th century they migrated or assimilated into the french society, but as a culture/group they vanished.

Still, we dont know of their origin or why they were hated. i bet many of you never heard of them. i think that same will happen to incels. in a century the word "incel" will confuse people the same way I am amazed when i read the word "cagot"
the world will end in 10 years

We'll be remembered in academic social science journals. Outside of niche subculture studies in sociology and behavioral studies in psychology, nobody will give a fuck about us, just as nobody gives a fuck about us now.

Only if you do something rEmaRkable.

Otherwise we're just like the rest of humanity. A few exceptionals until the sun explodes and the entire race/planet is forgotten in the blink of an eye.

Nope. I’ll be forgotten just like the shit i took this morning