Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think you need a relationship to be happy in life?

Doctor Eggman

Doctor Eggman

I try my best
★★★
Do you think you need a relationship to be happy in life?

I need a gf to console me. Don’t even care for sex, never experienced it so not too important to me.

Last edited:

Yes, if you wageslave you need a girl by your side for support and you also need her in general just to live life

Yes, if you wageslave you need a girl by your side for support and you also need her in general just to live life
But so many people live happy, fulfilling lives by themselves. That's one thing I've never understood about this forum. Everyone acts like relationships are a magic cure to all of life's problems.

But so many people live happy, fulfilling lives by themselves. That's one thing I've never understood about this forum. Everyone acts like relationships are a magic cure to all of life's problems.
Idk but if you are alone in your late 20s and you only have your work it will exhaust you. Doing eveything by yourself is not fun anymore at a certain point. Maybe it's just me

Idk but if you are alone in your late 20s and you only have your work it will exhaust you. Doing eveything by yourself is not fun anymore at a certain point. Maybe it's just me
I think people need a support net: a friend group, online or irl which is welcoming and doesn't have gatekeeping. It's irritating because this forum has the viewerbase and moderators, but we insist on tearing each other apart and trying to devalue ourselves. Honestly, some people on incels.is say more bad things about incels than society does.

It's no really needed for a happy life, but it is for a completed one.

No. I prefer to be a bachelor

Never desired a relationship, it's all about sex and intimacy for me, being around a foid long-term sounds exhausting and soul crushing not to mention you could get cucked or your heart broken.

No it isn't. But we do need social circles nonetheless

no they fucking don't and those who do have lots of friends so they're not actually alone.

oof that's fair, not my smartest move. I think what I meant was that people have good lives without relationships, not without friends.

Maybe, but to be fair I may already be too far gone for that to fix me. I would still be extraordinarily cautious all the time.

I actually enjoy my lifestyle, but I could do without being looked down on by inferiors (hoes and cucks).
Also, having a choice to have sex for free or not would be very nice, too.

Looks like it.

Used to think no, now I know yes. A life without certain things is not worth living, and some of these things is partnership and being embraced by your peers. Man is not meant to live alone, we're supposed to have a tribe.

Even if i get a gf i would probably serve as a betabuxx to her. That's if i can manage to jump through enough hoops by that point.

Definitely yes. Humans need sexuality and companionship

I cannot achieve happyness in this world. The blackpill has consumed me

Maybe not a long term relationship but maybe couple of situationships every 3 or so years to keep me sane. I don't think I need the wife and family thing, not like that is possible anymore for a lot of men, but at least something. We aren't made to be completely alone. Its usually a sign of mental illness to be completely alone as a hermit, its not healthy even. But that's the fate of a lot of men, especially ugly men who don't have the best social skills, because women resent us.

Yes short term relationships I don’t want to spend more than 1 year cuz I’ll be wasting too much time

I need to feel loved and desirable. Being an empty space for cum dumpsters is just depressing :feelsrope:

Why else would you get into a relationship?